Navalny out of coma after poisoning

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Navalny out of coma after poisoning

Putin and his minions are just as brazen as ever. I assume they hoped Navalny would die without poisoning being suspected or diagnosed. There can be no doubt that the hand of Putin or the FSB is behind this, nobody else has a stock of Novichok.

A more robust response from a few more world leaders might possibly help to persuade Putin to stop murdering people and invading neighbouring countries. Maybe. Perhaps.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
I disagree. In my opinion it was never about killing him, but instead to send a message to all others who want to try what Nawalny did.

Novichok is considered to be one of the deadliest nerve poisons known to mankind, you only do need a ridiculous small amount of 1 up to 10 milligramms to kill an adult.

Since Nawalny did not die in Russia, but was still able to travel to Germany the used amount of Novichok must have been carefully calculated to give him exactly that type of opportunity. Since it is not so easy to get hold of that nerve agent it is like leaving your business card aside the victim. Whoever has the ability to get some of that stuff also should have the knowledge about the exact lethal dose, which is today something you can lookup at Wikipedia. So the fact that Nawalny did not die just strongly indicates that his death was never the intended result of that assassination.

• 1Interesting
Reactions: Tirellia

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I hope they take care of Biden, as it would not be beyond Putin / Trump to kill him.

Free

Nasty Hugs
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Last edited:

Free

Nasty Hugs
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Colleagues of Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny said Thursday that a water bottle with a trace of the Novichok nerve agent was found in his hotel room in the Siberian city of Tomsk after he fell ill on a flight from there to Moscow last month.

Navalny later was flown to Germany, where he was kept in an induced coma for more than two weeks as he was treated with an antidote at Berlin's Charite hospital. Members of his team accused the Kremlin of involvement in the poisoning, charges that Russian officials have vehemently denied.

The Kremlin has bristled at calls from German Chancellor Angela Merkel and other leaders to answer questions about the poisoning, urging Germany to provide its evidence.