Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
This was all over facebook here on friday! It had everyone in the office with their jaws on the floor. The unjust and callous disregard to illegal gun use and the use of current contentious legislation to pass judgement on a pregnant women is utterly inhuman. How do we stop this continuing? Not just this case but anything at this time that is becoming such a cluster-w-t-fuckery. We see this news and see these problems but have no practical way of contributing to a solution. It hurts...

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
I'm sure all this will be expunged from her record and if a cop for any reason punches her name into a database it won't come up.

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
That's some crap right out of Margaret Atwood's Gilead, right there.

She NEVER should have been charged with that. The grounds for the Grand Jury was apparently it was her fault for getting into an fight with the other girl, and the other girl was only defending herself. How is a 5 month pregnant woman such a threat that you need a gun to defend yourself, in the first place. However, it's fine the Grand Jury didn't indict HER if the evidence didn't support that it was anything other than 'self defense'. But to turn around and INDICT the mother who was SHOT? What the actual hell?

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts

• 1Thanks
Reactions: danielravennest

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
Surprisingly, I know what 'dark humor' is, and it was around long before the Urban Dictionary. :) I'm sure Beebo probably knows, too. Sometimes humor, even dark humor, is groan-worthy. This was one such time.

• 1Bacon
Reactions: Tigar

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
It still isn't funny.

Dark humor has a bite to it, an edge that makes a point. Daniel posted a pun, without any redeeming subtext. It was in bad taste.

• 1Bacon
Reactions: Tigar

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
Ok. Good points. I’ll stfu. *

* 🥓 for a peace ✌ offering.

Last edited:
  • 1Hug