More AOC smackdown fun

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What possible point is there in debating anything with a Q-Anon supporting crackpot who thinks forest fires are caused by Jewish space lasers?
You can ask her just how wrong Trump was about raking the leaves to deal with the fires. I mean, come on - rakes against space lasers?!

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
The "Green New Deal" is moot now. Elements of it have been incorporated into several Biden administration bills. MTG needs to get up to speed. Congress takes broad ideas and repackages them into specific legislation, because "the government" can't implement stuff. Agencies do, once the legislation and budgets tell them to and provide the money to do it with. So there would be no point to her debate.
The Republicans ' idea of the Green New Deal bears about as much resemblance to the facts of it as their idea of Antifa does in its way.
And it's one of their favorite bogeymen. They don't even want to know it doesn't ban cows,.
MTG's ideas of it are certainly just as warped, if not more so. It would be fun to see AOC dismantle it all, but probably won't happen, since AOC has better things to do, like her job (a concept foreign to MTG).

Last edited:

danielravennest

SLU Posts
What possible point is there in debating anything with a Q-Anon supporting crackpot who thinks forest fires are caused by Jewish space lasers?
That too. Your point is that she is a political loony. Mine was such a debate is moot from a legislative process standpoint. Double the reason not to have the debate.

• 1Like
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi and Innula Zenovka

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
That too. Your point is that she is a political loony. Mine was such a debate is moot from a legislative process standpoint. Double the reason not to have the debate.
I don't know if AOC actually agreed or if Marjorie Q. is just talking out her ass (as usual).
First she says this :

And follows up with this :

It would be fun if she had to explain why the GND is a communist manifesto, using references to the actual document (the Communist Manifesto is 68 pages). 🍿

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
No, no. It's not a communist manifesto. It's a communists manifesto. Which means...

...a lot of communists were involved with writing it?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
No, no. It's not a communist manifesto. It's a communists manifesto. Which means...

...a lot of communists were involved with writing it?
How many communists does it take to change a light bulb? 🤔

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
How many communists does it take to change a light bulb? 🤔
Lenin: there is a line of people volunteering to cheerfully change the light bulb and gaze at the wonders of Soviet technology
Stalin: one, but if it's not done in 3 seconds he joins the pile of bodies he is standing on
Kruschev: one, but he has to change everyone's lightbulb because he's the only one knows where the ladder is.
Breshnev: one to file a form requesting the lightbulb. One to sign a form acknowledging the light bulb has been received. one to file a form requesting permission to take the lightbulb out of storage. three to sit on a committee choosing who should change it. six a month later to sit on a committee on who should ask the party to ask permission to change the light bulb. Then everyone forgets.
post-Breshnev: the forms are lost / never responded to. Light bulb is replaced with a form. Collective celebrates the replacement of the light bulb.
Gorbachev: Lightbulb? What lightbulb? We have moved and restructured the factory, but the good news is you will have TWO lightbulbs for every lightbulb you request ... next year.
Putin: "I'm sorry, but we are now post-Communist. Please cross out all references to communism and resubmit with the appropriate state bribe fee.

Russian Political Jokes on Wikipedia

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I don't know if AOC actually agreed or if Marjorie Q. is just talking out her ass (as usual).
First she says this :

And follows up with this :

It would be fun if she had to explain why the GND is a communist manifesto, using references to the actual document (the Communist Manifesto is 68 pages). 🍿

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
The Republicans ' idea of the Green New Deal bears about as much resemblance to the facts of it as their idea of Antifa does in its way.
And it's one of their favorite bogeymen. They don't even want to know it doesn't ban cows,.
MTG's ideas of it are certainly just as warped, if not more so. It would be fun to see AOC dismantle it all, but probably won't happen, since AOC has better things to do, like her job (a concept foreign to MTG).
I think Ted Cruz knows he's a liar and isn't really that stupid. Probably a narcissist but not totally brain dead. Meanwhile I think MTG really believes what she says... I seriously wonder what the hell kind of disorder goes into someone like her...