(Mis)adventures in landscaping, part II

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I have more neighbors in my new land new, and so far, the only problem is what to put up so that this is obscured.
I don't blame them for putting up a platform, it's about the only thing you can do if you want to have a host like that there,and if it's not, In bit going to start in with them about it. I'll be fine if I can just figure out what to put between me and it.
Suggestions?

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
It wouldn't be so bad if they textured it better.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
It wouldn't be so bad if they textured it better.
Yeah, it should be a cliff face or something. Maybe they'll do that, they've obviously just bought the land. I only noticed it when I was taking this snapshot:

How much I can even put down at surface level will friend on how many of my prims I use in the sky, anyway. I still haven't put up my TARDIS or the pirate airship from the last Stream Hunt.
I'd just like to have something there, since I do have an ocean view (at least until the Lindens sell enough plots in what's now sea too make me more inland). I got some landscaping bits and bobs in the Fantasy Faire quest, including some fae (or alien) looking plants from one of the sims. And that garden thing that's up now is from a past hunt.
Maybe I'm wrong to think that something so different from its surroundings should have some sort of a barrier or transition thing?