Mike Pence Shifts to ‘Gender Ideology’ When Asked About Anti-Trans Violence

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
What happened to "Bob", that fly on his head?

Mike Pence, the former vice president running a long-shot bid for the Republican presidential nomination, could not answer questions about protecting transgender lives from violence during a televised town hall event on News Nation Wednesday. Instead, he pivoted to invalidating transgender kids’ experiences, saying that it was important for lawmakers to protect them from making decisions about their futures.

Responding to a question about parental rights pertaining to children’s education, Pence pivoted to the current Republican culture war issue: transgender rights.

“We have got to recognize that there’s a radical gender ideology that’s taken hold in many of our schools around the country,” Pence claimed, bringing up his criticism of an Iowa school district regarding its transgender-inclusive policies.

“I actually got involved,” Pence boasted. “The Linn-Marr Community Schools in Iowa. Here was the policy: You had to have a note from your parents to get a Tylenol from the school nurse, but you could get a gender transition plan from the health department at the Linn-Mar Schools without ever telling your family. That’s not bad policy. That’s crazy!”

He said that, not as a former vice president but “as a father and as a grandfather,” it was his position that “It’s just totally unacceptable. And we’ve got to protect our kids from this radical gender ideology.”
In my opinion, this world would be a much better place without ignorant bigots, but hey, I'm just a girl.

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
What happened to "Bob", that fly on his head?

In my opinion, this world would be a much better place without ignorant bigots, but hey, I'm just a girl.
So on a question about anti trans bigotry, he of course response that we have to go get the transies! I'd put money on him being a repressed homosexual. Should we protect kids from REAL threats like shootings? NO! Of course not! Got to get the trans people!