mesh head AO?

Lance Corrimal

Hey guys,

is there any "generic" mesh head animation set / tool? Like an AO, but only for bento face animations?
Use case: any bento mesh head that doesn't come with face animations built in...

Or ... couldn't I just grab a bunch of bento facial animations and stick them into a ZHAO?

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
There's a number of generic poser huds ( example ), but I've yet to see a generic AO. That's not to say they don't exist, just that I'm yet to see one.

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
In theory you can get a bunch of animations and stick them in a Zhao.

Gear

Resident Anime
SL Rez
You might want to check out the animation HUD for Utilizator's Normie, which as far as I know doesn't use any kind of joint offsets and is based off of the Ruth mesh topology.

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Since we're talking about Bento mesh heads....I have a quick and lame question...The Catwa Bento heads, is their main name called Catya? I've been off sl for a while due to surgeries, now that I'm back I'm catching up. I did purchase the Genus Classic and a Sofie Catwa Bento head, but I can't seem to find a head called Catya by Catwa (say that 3 times fast lol). And everywhere I looked even in MP I see Catwa Catya….So I'm wondering if Catya is the main name of all Catwa Bento Mesh heads. :(

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
Since we're talking about Bento mesh heads....I have a quick and lame question...The Catwa Bento heads, is their main name called Catya? I've been off sl for a while due to surgeries, now that I'm back I'm catching up. I did purchase the Genus Classic and a Sofie Catwa Bento head, but I can't seem to find a head called Catya by Catwa (say that 3 times fast lol). And everywhere I looked even in MP I see Catwa Catya….So I'm wondering if Catya is the main name of all Catwa Bento Mesh heads. :(
Catya is the name of one of the heads. I think it might have been the first head they made. It should be in their store. At least it was the last time it was there. :)

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes, the group admin told me it was one of them. I tried finding it on their sim but it was a bit laggy today. (I think all of sl was laggy today lol) Now I'm trying to get skin and head to match color. I've been out due to rl finally came back and catching up. Sad, I even forgot to turn off the lighting if it was shift/ctrl/alt/y or something. I know the rebake ugh...I feel like a newbie cuz I forgot a few things. lol.

Anyway, I was hoping that I could find the Catya head on MP but no luck. Admin told me I may be able to mix the skins and shapes to any Catwa Bento head. I have everthing but the color matching there's a line on my neck and up.

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Ugh...!!!! I can't believe I can't get this to match lol.o_O

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Shiloh, sorry, my bad, I forgot to thank you for the info about the head. :)

Chalice Yao

The Purple
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2007
SLU Posts
Yep, there are generic head AOs!

Or rather, AOs that work with a multitude of heads.
Happy Dispatch has a HUD for heads, including blinking, facial expressions, a time-based AO...and even has a function to automatically display, ahem, furniture oldschool-system-face-animations on the Bento head.

it has add-on AO parts for a variety of heads, and I found that the '6doo'(sp?) add-on works very well for my custom mesh head.

Also work checking out is their generic Hand AO Hud! It lets you do hand poses, arm poses etc.

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
Ugh...!!!! I can't believe I can't get this to match lol.o_O
If you have a mesh body, the skin maker should have body appliers available at their store. Depending on your body, even if they have an Omega applier it will work as long as you have the Omega relay or installer. (can find them on the MP)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Victorianna Writer