Merry Christmas

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
If you want to have fun, #merrychristmassmrpresident on twitter. No, as much as magats try to steal it, it is to Obama. Although given the length it looks like something the GOP tried initially and had hijacked in 5 minutes since president is the title whether serving or not.

Free

Gone Fishin'
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Also, Happy Kwanzaa and hope your Boxing Day is without any actual boxing.

Sid

Most likely on a coffee break.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes
ZOMG Only 365 days left until Christmas 2020. :freakout:

• 1LOL
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
The people bemoaning not including spirituality in it just crack me up. Christmas has been a secular thing for a long time. The puritans did not even like it because of that. Myself and my other atheist relatives get together over the holidays and we just call it a christmas gathering. When our Jewish relatives visit they just say merry christmas as a greeting [followed by my getting red faced by automatically using the same greeting back].

Arilynn

/Sets Postomatic to “random”

I hope those that celebrate the birth of the baby Santa had a great time. It’s one of my favorite times of the year.

I love the art about the Soviets and Santa, and the naivety in cages.

I have a set of these: I Miss You, Barack Obama: 44 Postcards for All Occasions to Send to Anyone Who Misses the 44th President I Miss You, Barack Obama: 44 Postcards for All Occasions to Send to Anyone Who Misses the 44th President: Jory John, Alyssa Machle John: 9781683490906: Amazon.com: Books
I send them out to friends when they or I are feeling especially “stop this reality, I want to get off and try another one”. They perk people up, at least for a little while

Free

Gone Fishin'
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I have a set of these: I Miss You, Barack Obama: 44 Postcards for All Occasions to Send to Anyone Who Misses the 44th President I Miss You, Barack Obama: 44 Postcards for All Occasions to Send to Anyone Who Misses the 44th President: Jory John, Alyssa Machle John: 9781683490906: Amazon.com: Books
I send them out to friends when they or I are feeling especially “stop this reality, I want to get off and try another one”. They perk people up, at least for a little while
We need to start having random impeachment parties.