SLU Posts

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts

GoblinCampFollower

“weary weaponising of white women’s tears”
This is a marvelous way to put it. Protecting the white women from imaginary threats has long been a rallying cry for white nationalists. It's also long been a tool that conventionally pretty women use to get special treatment, often at the expense of less conventionally attractive women, women of color, queer women, and of course men.

I think modern social movements have worked hard to try to empower men to show emotion. I think that by the same token it should be understood that sometimes it's fair to tell a damsel in distress to get their shit together. I admit to bias, but I don't think liberal women exploit this nearly as much as right wingers like Megan, or Tomi Lahren. I also remember several of the fox news Stepford wives pulling this when they start losing a debate. Meanwhile, I don't think Rachel Maddow would ever try to pull something like this...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
I used to be a fan of Meghan, but she has gone off the deep end in the past few years and has become a caricature of herself.

According to [Meghan] McCain, the rise of antisemitism in America has little to do with white nationalism and everything to do with Ilhan Omar.
Hey, Meghan: Go fuck yourself with a cactus, you twat!