Maitreya Flat Chest Add-On

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Maitreya has just released a Flat Chest Add-On for the Lara body. I'm not familiar with what's been going on with V-Tech recently which I know has been the flat chest of choice. Maybe Maitreya's been shocked into more action by the 'Legacy' brand's recent incursion into their market share.

There's also a Version 5.3 update messing about with neck sizes and neck seams.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
I am not sure it will get enough support. We'll have to see how many niche designers will bother to support yet another chest option.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
As an aside it would be nice if there were more butch clothing options from designers of women's clothing for Brazen Women like yourself.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Tirellia

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
As an aside it would be nice if there were more butch clothing options from designers of women's clothing for Brazen Women like yourself.
Apparently we're just too small a market for the fashion designers, and I do understand that the ROI just doesn't work out for them.

Also, because of the deep divide between men and women's fashions in SL, a substantial percentage of butch women have opted for a male avatar as the best solution. So they've effectively left the women's fashion market entirely, which shrinks the pool even more. I've considered that option as well -- it would certainly make my SL much easier to navigate in terms of mesh bodies, skins and clothing -- but it just never felt quite right to me. Which leaves me in that middle ground where I have to work that much harder to pull everything together.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Also, because of the deep divide between men and women's fashions in SL, a substantial percentage of butch women have opted for a male avatar as the best solution. So they've effectively left the women's fashion market entirely, which shrinks the pool even more. I've considered that option as well -- it would certainly make my SL much easier to navigate in terms of mesh bodies, skins and clothing -- but it just never felt quite right to me. Which leaves me in that middle ground where I have to work that much harder to pull everything together.
I always have problems with it when it comes to shopping for beards.

Trifina

SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I always have problems with it when it comes to shopping for beards.
I just get them jeans and a t-shirt. ;)

The Maitreya Petite actually works quite well for a realistic D cup if you push it out to 100. I hope it is supported.