Let's see some pictures from Sinespace

Trilo

Brilliant pics, Knutz! And yes, the cats are as difficult to photograph as in RL (but you did a good job there), though Trillian (the one pictured, there's also a black cat named Trinity) manages to sneak up and 'bonk' my avatar whenever I'm trying to take a picture of something else in the region hehehe...

I love that picture of the waterfall too. Have you come across the birds, rabbits, deer, or the ent in that region yet?

Knutz Scorpio

SL Rez
Joined SLU
02-15-2014
I knew there were at least two cats there, even tried to catch them both in the same picture but that proved impossible. It was the birds that seemed to want to bonk me when I wandered in the lemon grove, will have to pay more attention for other critters on my next visit.

Trilo

Yeah, those hummingbirds are a little aggressive. When BlakOpal wasn't looking I ratcheted back their numbers. I've got more critters in the newly revamped BlakOpal region. Sparrows in the skies, plus deer (both does and stags), rabbits, and a tree ent are wandering around.

Trilo

Here's something that's sort of in SineSpace, but that you won't see in SineSpace... a shot from one of my workshop regions on the preview grid.

This little menagerie doesn't seem like much, but the range of animals kind of cracks me up. The little dark spot on the left is a gray tabby cat curled up asleep, then near my avatar is a crouching tiger. To the far right is a calico cat running around. In the distance is an elephant, and further out are a couple more tigers and a panther. No, I'm not working on virtual animal fight club. Far less exciting, I'm just testing out getting the animals, animations, and behaviors to work properly. And testing a few at a time lets me also keep an eye out for anything that might be a performance hog. And it's fun and silly. :)

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm pretty shocked on the clarity on Sinespace. I set up an avatar in there over a week ago, but still haven't had a chance to go and explore. I need to do that soon.
I'm a slacker lol...:facepalm:

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
So, I just logged into Sinespace and my poor avi is standing with it's arms sticking out and I have all stripes lol :hide: everyone around me is like that I'm scared!!! lol. where is my body...hmmm gotta love the techy world lol.

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm totally at a loss at sinespace scratches head lol

I can't find anything where to type nothing is letting me type and it still says loading ….loading what??? I'm sure you guys have figured it out already lol
*sigh*

Dolome Demonia

Hello Victorianna - You were still simply loading into the welcome center. The avatars will always show that way until they are fully rezed in. We do have guides in the Welcome Center to help with questions and problems. We are still in pre-release Beta so please let us know any issues you have so we can address them :)

Welcome to sinespace!

Dolome Demonia
sinespace community Manager

• 1Agree
Reactions: Victorianna Writer

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I rezzed and was getting the hang of some the inventory was loading slow, so I logged out. I am trying to log back in and it is saying that it does not recognize my user name on the registration but on the Sinespace where you log in at says there's already a character with my name, which is me. Do I click on Login as guest and it will bring me back in with my username?

I will let you know if I have questions and issues...especially since I'm noticing that the keys and such are a bit different than SL

Would love to be a guinea pig user to locate issues for you guys if you're looking for people to do so. :)

Last edited:

Dolome Demonia

Try to log in again please.I see you are popping in and out

Before you log in there is a settings on the log in page. please set that to low and then log in. After you are fully loaded you can put it back up. Just wait for it to completely load :)

thank you

Last edited:

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
How long has Sinespace been around?

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I just popped back in and back out. I'm downloading the actual Sinespace latest version and will be back in in a few moments

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Is the latest version v2019.1b7 or v2018.11b22?

When I was trying to install the 2019 version I received a couple errors on it so it removed it back out. But I can still log in thru the community updates page.