Let's see some pictures from Sinespace

Trilo

Sep 22, 2018
Sunnyvale, California
Brilliant pics, Knutz! And yes, the cats are as difficult to photograph as in RL (but you did a good job there), though Trillian (the one pictured, there's also a black cat named Trinity) manages to sneak up and 'bonk' my avatar whenever I'm trying to take a picture of something else in the region hehehe...

I love that picture of the waterfall too. Have you come across the birds, rabbits, deer, or the ent in that region yet?

Knutz Scorpio

Sep 20, 2018
SL Rez
Joined SLU
02-15-2014
I knew there were at least two cats there, even tried to catch them both in the same picture but that proved impossible. It was the birds that seemed to want to bonk me when I wandered in the lemon grove, will have to pay more attention for other critters on my next visit.

Trilo

Sep 22, 2018
Sunnyvale, California
Yeah, those hummingbirds are a little aggressive. When BlakOpal wasn't looking I ratcheted back their numbers. I've got more critters in the newly revamped BlakOpal region. Sparrows in the skies, plus deer (both does and stags), rabbits, and a tree ent are wandering around.

Trilo

Sep 22, 2018
Sunnyvale, California
Here's something that's sort of in SineSpace, but that you won't see in SineSpace... a shot from one of my workshop regions on the preview grid.

This little menagerie doesn't seem like much, but the range of animals kind of cracks me up. The little dark spot on the left is a gray tabby cat curled up asleep, then near my avatar is a crouching tiger. To the far right is a calico cat running around. In the distance is an elephant, and further out are a couple more tigers and a panther. No, I'm not working on virtual animal fight club. Far less exciting, I'm just testing out getting the animals, animations, and behaviors to work properly. And testing a few at a time lets me also keep an eye out for anything that might be a performance hog. And it's fun and silly. :)