Lelutka Giving Away New Male And Female Heads Until Dec 26th

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
Lelutka is giving away their new male and female mesh heads for a limited time to group members:

Hello, LeLU's,
So we ask, what's better than a price drop, Black Friday sale, and 6 Christmas trees to end this year?

Free heads!!! One for the girls and one for the boys. You read right, we want to spoil you with these two little gifts. This is just another way of showing you how much we love you and to thank you for giving us support this year!

Please help us welcome Lilly and Alain to our Evolution line, and we truly hope you will love them like we do.

These heads will be set to L$1, but you will get refunded. The only reason you will need to pay the vendor is to record your purchase, which will ensure you get all future updates and redelivers. We wanted to be sure our group members felt special; therefore, Lilly and Alain will be available to group members ONLY and set to a regular price (L$3990) on December 26th.

These heads come with all of the features you have come to love. With all addons and skins, we left nothing out. So with that said, enjoy and thank you for being with us yet another year.

May 2021 be an amazing one for us all.

eku zhong

Zhonging along.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mar 2009
SLU Posts
theres 3 places you can go, check in the lelutka group notices.

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
You just have to keep trying. Make sure you join the group before you go in, if you haven't already. It WAS originally a linden, which was refunded, but as of Wednesday when I got it, they were no longer charging that linden. I used a Hammer TP'er to get in, and it took about 30 minutes. Once I got in, I turned off all avatars but friends, which helped everything load quicker, and was in and out in a few minutes.

Since I only logged in that day to get the head, I haven't had a chance to play around with it, yet, but I'm looking forward to it. It looks a little younger than I normally look, but it will be a fun head to photos and such if not for my 'regular' look.

Now all 3 of the most popular 'head' creators have given a free head. It's a good way to try out their products in better settings than a demo, and a nice gesture, I think.

• 1Like
Reactions: Beebo Brink

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts
Akeruka has one for women out for group members, the male head is coming soon.

• 2Thanks
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric and Free

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I just jumped in and got my LeLutka head!

(Only in SL does that not sound really weird!)

• 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
I like the Lelutka head, but still need to tweak the face shape, and shop around for some less expensive skins. I did pick one up from Pumec from the weekend sales. I had been wanting to try a Lelutka Evo head (Simone was my first actual Bento head), but just never got around to it. I like the HUD and all of the options for makeup, eyes, eyebrows, etc. But it won't replace my Genus Strong head which I'm a big fan of (other that a couple of annoyances I hope they fix). I might have to demo a couple of the other Lelutka heads, though, to see if any of them feel more like "me" because I WANT to like them more than this one. Still, won't complain...it's a really great gift!

Amelia Freund

Joined SLU
10 Sep 2007
SLU Posts
I finally got mine. One for me and one for the male alt, which actually suits him fine. It's very versatile as far as skins go, I can't find a skin that looks terrible on him.
As for the female head it's a bit more younger looking than I would like (the cheeks have that toonish puffiness) but I made a look out of it and I guess I'll wear it around for a while.

• 1Like
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric