Jump to first new post in thread

Hintswen

Can we get a "jump to first new post in thread" button like the SL forum (and others) have? It's pretty annoying going through old threads again just to find where you left off.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Can we get a "jump to first new post in thread" button like the SL forum (and others) have? It's pretty annoying going through old threads again just to find where you left off.
Do you mean like this?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Yes but back on this bit:

Also didn't know that button was there :D

At least for me (and only when I'm logged in), clicking on the thread title takes me to the first new post. If there are no new posts, then that takes me to the original post.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
At least for me (and only when I'm logged in), clicking on the thread title takes me to the first new post. If there are no new posts, then that takes me to the original post.
That's the way it works for me as well.

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
As has already been pointed out in the thread, if you click on the thread itself it will take you to your first unread post in it. The link to the right that shows the latest post takes you to that post. The forum software already does what you asked.

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Kaimi Kyomoon