• LOL LOL 1
  • Show all

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 20, 2018
SLU Posts
I'm particularly puzzled by this one:
It is false and defamatory to suggest that "Tommy Robinson" ever took a photo on the steps of the Ecuadorian embassy in London.
The only person who can possibly be defamed by that, it seems to me, is the far right agitator Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (alias Tommy Robinson), and the only way in which it can be defamatory is if the court-- rather improbably, to my mind -- is persuaded to the civil standard that the allegation he took a photo from that position is likely to bring upon him the hatred, ridicule or contempt of right-minded people who read it.

I see we are also told that
It is false and defamatory to suggest that Julian Assange has ever tortured a cat or dog.
However, nothing is said about his possible proclivities for firestarting and persistent bed-wetting.

Is this omission significant? The public has a right to know!

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018
SLU Posts
Ars Technica has an article about this, along with a photo of Assange describing a woman's "huuge tracts of land":

(It's not defamatory, I have photographic evidence).

• lolwut? lolwut? 3
  • LOL LOL 2
  • ROFL ROFL 1
  • Like Like 1
  • Show all

Chin Rey

Lag fighter
Oct 28, 2018
Norway
SL Rez
Apparently it is not false or defamatory to suggest Julian Assagne is a dirty, rotten, arrogant bastard that is so full of himself he couldn't care less about how much he hurt others.

Last edited:

HEX

BURRITO WARLORD
Oct 1, 2018
Boulder, CO
SAD LITTLE BAD SMELLING BOY WHO LIVES UNDER THE STAIRS OF THE ECUADOR EMBASSY IN LONDON MUST BE SO UPSET THIS LEAKED SO FAST BUT HE HAD TO KNOW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!!!

Sep 19, 2018
Portland, OR
SL Rez
SLU Posts
I would have thought someone who depends on the media like he does would know better than to make a list like that. “Confidential legal communication. Not for publication.” - Who would know that disclaimer wouldn't work.

RyanSchultz

Social VR/Virtual Worlds Blogger
Sep 20, 2018
Winnipeg, CANADA
You know what? I care so little about Julian Assange that I couldn't even be bothered to read through his list.

If you want an interesting read on Assange, pick up a copy of The Secret Life: Three True Stories of the Digital Age, by Andrew O'Hagan, who was originally hired by him to ghost-write a book about him. Really eye-opening look.

Free

FIGHT FORUM AVATAR OPPRESSION
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 22, 2018
Lindalino
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I suddenly want a children's story about a boy named Julian who lives under the stairs.

</repost>

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
Sep 20, 2018
Illinois
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Free has the best user icon.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
Sep 20, 2018
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Time to googlebomb some things ...

Kara Spengler

Sep 20, 2018
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I would have thought someone who depends on the media like he does would know better than to make a list like that. “Confidential legal communication. Not for publication.” - Who would know that disclaimer wouldn't work.
"What? Someone leaked information about a site that prides itself on leaks? Who would DO such a thing??????"

Kara Spengler

Sep 20, 2018
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Hmm, there was one that they had nothing to do with pizzagate. Their site has a page on it.