December, 2008
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
The MAGAts and the bots are working overtime on this one. Except instead of "but Obama" it's "but Bill Clinton", as if pushing the idea of Clinton's possible involvement negates 45's. Or as if the left still rush to defend him the way they defend they're Dear Leader.
Audio, the Seth Rich conspiracy bots are back.
I fee feel sorry for Seth Rich's family; it must be like rubbing salt in a wound.
Yes, I have noticed that lately too. People who use whataboutism with Obama, Clinton, or whoever are completely not prepared when the response is something like 'well, I would be arguing for them to be placed on trial'. It is like they completely can not conceive of someone who does not base their decisions on tribalism.

It is sort of like when there was the scandal with Neil DeGrasse Tyson. The first thing from fundies was 'aha!' but when his fans (and even NDT) wanted an investigation they shut up quickly.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I'm wondering how just how big of a spanner Barr can throw in the works. Can he make it so that liberals would be tried but his buddies wouldn't (assuming so are equally guilty)? Would he have to derail the whole proceedings if ithat wasn't possible? If he's doing something blatantly wrong, could anybody stop him? Like 45, he's gotten away unchallenged with a few things a Dem AG would have been called on the carpet for....

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I'm wondering how just how big of a spanner Barr can throw in the works. Can he make it so that liberals would be tried but his buddies wouldn't (assuming so are equally guilty)? Would he have to derail the whole proceedings if ithat wasn't possible? If he's doing something blatantly wrong, could anybody stop him? Like 45, he's gotten away unchallenged with a few things a Dem AG would have been called on the carpet for....
On the Census citizenship question, Trump just tried to replace the whole government team of lawyers, because they weren't going to accept Trump's random justifications. The judge said no, the case will proceed as is, with the current lawyers. There are rules about replacing counsel. The same will go for the prosecutors from the Southern District of NY, who brought the Epstein case. Barr can't just yank the lawyers or make him do what he wants. They've built a case based on evidence, have witnesses lined up to testify, etc. All of that has to be shared with the court and the defense attorneys. The judge won't allow an outsider (Barr) to randomly change things.

On a related note, Barr has asked Mueller's assistants, who are also slated to testify to Congress, not to testify. They are now private citizens, and can thumb their noses at him. He's trying his best to do what Donnie wants him to do, but there are limits to his powers.

Tiffy Vella

SL Rez
Does anyone remember the buried accusations of the rape of a 13 year old Jane Doe in 1994? It occurred in a home of Epstein, and was committed by Epstein and Trump. The victim received death threats and so didn't seek justice. I have long been wondering why almost nobody remembers this. I bet Trump is now shitting his pants as a light is about to be shone in this direction.

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
Does anyone remember the buried accusations of the rape of a 13 year old Jane Doe in 1994? It occurred in a home of Epstein, and was committed by Epstein and Trump. The victim received death threats and so didn't seek justice. I have long been wondering why almost nobody remembers this. I bet Trump is now shitting his pants as a light is about to be shone in this direction.
Believe me...that's being talked about now. I knew about it a couple of years ago. She filed the lawsuit as "Jane Doe", but the name she uses...I think her real name...is Katie Johnson.

There's a website with information, including video taped statements from her (she's disguised and her face is blurred). She had 4, I think, total encounters with Donald Trump at Jeffrey Epstein's house in NY. The last one was when he raped her. Maybe it's just me, but I find her credible, especially knowing what we now know about Donald Trump. Katie's statement was also before we knew about Stormy Daniels and that Donald told her she reminded him of Ivanka. He told a 13 year old Katie Johnson, while she was wearing a blonde wig, the same thing. Before he raped and beat her.

When she filed her lawsuit there were 2 other sworn statements. One from "Tiffany Doe", a "recruiter" for Epstein, and a friend Katie told about the rape after it happened.

http://www.justiceforkatie.com/

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Katie's statement was also before we knew about Stormy Daniels and that Donald told her she reminded him of Ivanka.

I know the death threats from MAGAts would be bad enough, but when Stormy Daniels talked about an apparently hired thug threatening her and her daughter to silence her about Trump, it made me think this may have happened to Katie Johnson as well.

Zaida Gearbox

Yes, I could see someone arguing that he is just kissing his daughter. Ok, say I buy that but I have one more question if so. How do you have ANY excuse for him feeling up her breasts?
Something about the pic weirds me out too, but he's actually not feeling her breasts. She was still flat chested at the time - and her breasts would have been just above where his hands are. But, I still feel like his hands should have been lower down. I wouldn't want my dad's hands just under my breasts either. Plus, the look on Ivanka's face...

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Something about the pic weirds me out too, but he's actually not feeling her breasts. She was still flat chested at the time - and her breasts would have been just above where his hands are. But, I still feel like his hands should have been lower down. I wouldn't want my dad's hands just under my breasts either. Plus, the look on Ivanka's face...
That look really tells it all. Trump should be in prison a hundred times over.

Aeon Jiminy

The MAGAts and the bots are working overtime on this one. Except instead of "but Obama" it's "but Bill Clinton", as if pushing the idea of Clinton's possible involvement negates 45's. Or as if the left still rush to defend him the way they defend they're Dear Leader.
Audio, the Seth Rich conspiracy bots are back.
I fee feel sorry for Seth Rich's family; it must be like rubbing salt in a wound.
Is beginning an argument with labels and name-calling about truth or gaslighting? There is a grocery list of powerful people linked to Epstein and a lot of explaining that needs to be done if his victims and the descent world is ever going to see some kind of justice. Focusing on any single person is inviting a scapegoat for whats looks to be an unimaginable ring of sheer evil. I'd like to see all of them flushed out. I don't care whose team they play on.

As for Seth Rich, it's not the "conspiracy bots" who resurrected him from the grave. That was your trusted names in news like Yahoo, CNN, The Washington Post, and The New York Times. They dug him up, just long enough, to stamp "Russia" on him. Now he's back in his box with two fatal gunshot wounds in his back and no idea of who did it or why. Everything else is either an official or unofficial guess. Is that the "salt in a wound" that you feel sorry for his family about?