Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
And she looks terrified. WTF has gone on in that family.
His supporters gleefully elected an accused sexual predator who admitted to such on tape. Why would they do anything different if he was actively involved in pedophilia?

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
His supporters gleefully elected an accused sexual predator who admitted to such on tape. Why would they do anything different if he was actively involved in pedophilia?
All the horrifying things I always suspected about some people are proving correct.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
All the horrifying things I always suspected about some people are proving correct.
Then people in the middle wonder why us on the left will not play nice with those on the right. There is a line. They danced on it and are happy at the results. No sympathy.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
ah that explains the fairly horrific picture splashed over my timeline of Trump with his hands and lips all over a very young Ivanka behind a smirking Epstein
I haven't seen that pic. I guess I should count myself fortunate.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez

Galen McGinnis

SL Rez
SLU Posts
So is this the real story behind the pizzagate distraction, the lie tossed out to defame and detract by the trumpanistas and their depraved sycophants.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
The MAGAts and the bots are working overtime on this one. Except instead of "but Obama" it's "but Bill Clinton", as if pushing the idea of Clinton's possible involvement negates 45's. Or as if the left still rush to defend him the way they defend they're Dear Leader.
Audio, the Seth Rich conspiracy bots are back.
I fee feel sorry for Seth Rich's family; it must be like rubbing salt in a wound.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
The MAGAts and the bots are working overtime on this one. Except instead of "but Obama" it's "but Bill Clinton", as if pushing the idea of Clinton's possible involvement negates 45's. Or as if the left still rush to defend him the way they defend they're Dear Leader.
Audio, the Seth Rich conspiracy bots are back.
I fee feel sorry for Seth Rich's family; it must be like rubbing salt in a wound.
The MAGAts simply cannot defend their president without resorting to whataboutism. It's simply not possible.