Jeffrey Epstein charged

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I suppose it would be too optimistic that Dump would think of negotiating the same with Biden? As much as he needs to pay for all he's done, it would be worth it to have him willing to leave instead of burning everything down trying not to. There would still be state charges he couldn't escape, as well as the separate federal charges when his tax returns finally find to light. Hey, it worked with All Capone.
Plus there are going to be a fckton of lawsuits, from the families of people who died because of him.
Dump totally bankrupt having to try and make a living like the people he looked down on, that works as justice, too.
Biden has already ruled out pardoning Trump, though

• 1Agree
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

She remade herself post-Epstein, rubbing shoulders with Silicon Valley investors and venture capitalists, and I can't help but wonder whether her father's connections with Semion Mogilevich have something to do with this.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Lyric

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Former White House communications chief Anthony Scaramucci has accused Donald Trump of covertly imploring the arrested socialite Ghislaine Maxwell not to reveal what she knows about him.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Mr Scaramucci wrote: “She has the goods on him. He is signaling ‘please don’t talk.’”

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I think I can predict what they'll come up with: they'll say it's part of his 5D chess plan to expose the Dems who they're so convinced are pedophiles and cannibals, and they'll be marching the Clintons and the Obamas off to Gitmo any day now. Any day now. Any day now. 🙄

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

It seems inconceivable that she doesn't have some potentially embarrassing revelations about Trump, both sexual and financial.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Why else would he signal her that he'll pardon her if she keeps her mouth shut ?
Because, at least according to Kayleigh McEnany, he cannot sweat because of his bonespurs and he was in the Pizza Express in Woking at the time anyway

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Because, at least according to Kayleigh McEnany, he cannot sweat because of his bonespurs and he was in the Pizza Express in Woking at the time anyway

What, he wants to send in his 'bulldog' to kill her?

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Also, other inmates are complaining (though how truthfully one does not know) that Ms Maxwell is receiving special treatment while in custody

Last edited: