Jeffrey Epstein charged

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This whole thing just stinks to high heaven: Surveillance video from Epstein's first apparent suicide attempt 'no longer exists'

So no one was watching him (even though he'd allegedly already attempted suicide) and now the video surveillance was lost?

Not that I care that much about Epstein but I do care that we allow people their date in court and don't murder them in prison. If someone powerful can murder someone like Epstein in prison then anyone can be murdered. Is that the kind of "justice" we want in America? This screams of powerful people using their power to murder someone who could testify against their bad deeds.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
This whole thing just stinks to high heaven: Surveillance video from Epstein's first apparent suicide attempt 'no longer exists'

So no one was watching him (even though he'd allegedly already attempted suicide) and now the video surveillance was lost?

Not that I care that much about Epstein but I do care that we allow people their date in court and don't murder them in prison. If someone powerful can murder someone like Epstein in prison then anyone can be murdered. Is that the kind of "justice" we want in America? This screams of powerful people using their power to murder someone who could testify against their bad deeds.
This reminds me of the missing Nixon tapes.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
This reminds me of the missing Nixon tapes.
Ask me if I would be at all surprised if Trump was not one of Epstein's frequent visitors and on tape having sex with some underage girl.

I think this is worse than the Nixon tapes though. No one lost their life during the Nixon break in. As despicable as Epstein was, he had a right to his day in court. No one should have been able to end is life just to shut him up.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Coincidentally describes how much cooperation the UK police have received from the US in the matter of the killing of Harry Dunn.

Maybe we could have some kind of suspect-exchange.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Coincidentally describes how much cooperation the UK police have received from the US in the matter of the killing of Harry Dunn.

Maybe we could have some kind of suspect-exchange.
I'm waiting for them to lift him next time he visits the US.