#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Alcoholism is not a simple thing. Not all alcoholics are narcissists. I'm speaking from personal (and often painful) knowledge.
I probably didn’t notice the ones that weren’t, sorry. I’ve had too much experience of the type of addict that winds up in movies, without any preparation for what was coming at me, because my family of origin were strict Mormon teetotalers.

Last edited:
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Or a building of equal significance to the Lincoln Memorial et al. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She is a sad being. She never signed up for all of this nonsense. Just wanted a rich life out of Slovenia and now she has to deal with all of this. However she has the option if difficult to speak out and leave him.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
She is a sad being. She never signed up for all of this nonsense. Just wanted a rich life out of Slovenia and now she has to deal with all of this. However she has the option if difficult to speak out and leave him.
There's probably a prenup which would leave her with as close to nothing as the law allows.
She'd probably also be stalked by rabid donnie fans.
And, assuming she's not as devoid of love as he is, there's Barron, who'd probably be much better away from his dad, but I'm betting donnie wouldn't let go (even though he sends to forget the boy's existence).

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer
SL Rez
SLU Posts
There's probably a prenup which would leave her with as close to nothing as the law allows.
She'd probably also be stalked by rabid donnie fans.
And, assuming she's not as devoid of love as he is, there's Barron, who'd probably be much better away from his dad, but I'm betting donnie wouldn't let go (even though he sends to forget the boy's existence).
I'm pretty sure if she publically said fuck that asshole and made a gofundme she could get a million dollars. Maybe not a lot by her standards.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
So, this morning, Trump released a statement basically expressing shock that the Kurds he abandoned and hung out to dry are now being slaughtered by Turkish forces, and admonishes the Turks to stop, or they will be really sorry:

Plucked from this tweet:

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I'm pretty sure if she publically said fuck that asshole and made a gofundme she could get a million dollars. Maybe not a lot by her standards.
We've had this discussion before. Her best bet is to outlive him. Then she and her son inherit with the rest of the family, whatever is left after the courts are done with it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
I am pretty sure that the Donald has a very tough prenup in action, written by very motivated lawyers - so hard to crack.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Of course it all depends on what her prenup says. Because of course donnie would have her sign one and was probably petty in it too.

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
So, this morning, Trump released a statement basically expressing shock that the Kurds he abandoned and hung out to dry are now being slaughtered by Turkish forces, and admonishes the Turks to stop, or they will be really sorry:

Plucked from this tweet:
Those poor people he callously tossed into harm's way. Despicable, disgusting creature who bonds with thugian assassins and promotes genocide. There's a special place in Dante's Inferno for his ilk. I have no words...other than prayers for those folk trying to escape this madness that he engendered.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Plucked from this tweet:
This is your daily "FUCK YOU YOU ORANGE BABOON".

Status
Not open for further replies.