Status
Not open for further replies.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I thought his thing was Adderall. Maybe he switched.
The thing about Sudafed, at least the stuff that actually works, is that it contains an active ingredient sought after by meth makers. It's the reason, at least here in California, it is only sold behind the pharmacy counter and requires ID to purchase - and you're only allowed so much per month. The fact Trump is stockpiling it is intriguing at the very least.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I thought his thing was Adderall. Maybe he switched.
The thing about Sudafed, at least the stuff that actually works, is that it contains an active ingredient sought after by meth makers. It's the reason, at least here in California, it is only sold behind the pharmacy counter and requires ID to purchase - and you're only allowed so much per month. The fact Trump is stockpiling it is intriguing at the very least.
He's probably using all that Sudafed to help with his nasal problems from snorting the Adderall, or at least make it less noticeable.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Trump campaign threatens to sue Target Center

He's suing the Target Center after being asked to pay upfront for his upcoming nazi rally ($500k). Good on them. He doesn't pay his bills and his usage of suing shows even further that he has no plans of paying. As a citizen of Mpls, I do not want to end up footing the bill for his nazi rally. He currently owes multiple cities, of which El Paso is one ($500k)

I hope Target Center sticks to their guns and withholds the usage of their facility. He is blaming the mayor, of course.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

He's suing the Target Center after being asked to pay upfront for his upcoming nazi rally ($500k). Good on them. He doesn't pay his bills and his usage of suing shows even further that he has no plans of paying. As a citizen of Mpls, I do not want to end up footing the bill for his nazi rally. He currently owes multiple cities, of which El Paso is one ($500k)

I hope Target Center sticks to their guns and withholds the usage of their facility. He is blaming the mayor, of course.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Donald Trump's Minneapolis rally to be met with mass protests: "'America First' is a racist lie"

In 2016, when he was running for president, Trump told a crowd in Minneapolis how the democratic state of Minnesota has a problem with "large numbers of Somali refugees coming into your state without your knowledge, your support or approval."

Ahead of his visit, Minneapolis mayor Jacob Frey described how "under ordinary circumstances" it would be an honor to welcome a sitting president to the city.
"But these aren't ordinary circumstances," Frey said in a statement, via MPR News. "Since taking office President Trump's actions have been reprehensible and his rhetoric has made it clear that he does not value the perspectives or rights of Minneapolis' diverse communities. "While there is no legal mechanism to prevent the president from visiting, his message of hatred will never be welcome in Minneapolis."

The protest arrives amid controversy surrounding the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis announcing they will be selling "Cops for Trump" t-shirts after being told they would not be allowed to wear their uniforms off-duty while showing support for the president at the rally. Lt. Bob Kroll, Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis president, claimed the uniform ban decision from the Minneapolis Police Department was kept "completely secret" from the union.
Stupid cops. I guess they still haven't learned that both Trump and Republicans hate unions. If they had their way, we'd all be working for 20 cents/hr with no unions in sight. If there ends up being some kind of violence, those Trump cops should realize they're not on duty and they can't just willy nilly beat up people or worse.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
The thread seems to have a bit of a debate about what version it is from the UK. Although I do have to wonder: if the argument is it is the 'safe' one why buy it from there at all in such quantities?
So that there's no paper trail showing all this cold medicine being bought specifically by Trump. It's being smuggled to the US for him.

Because of its potential as not only a meth ingredient, but as a drug of abuse in its own right, OTC cold medications of this particular type are often kept behind counters or in locked displays, and at any rate stores require a government ID/driver license (which they record) to purchase them. Buying large quantities will look suspicious and at least in theory purchases can be tracked.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Yeah, I am not sure how he thinks he can win.

Say he has no history of skipping out on debts. He does, but just for the sake of argument.

Unless it is against local law (rent stabilisation and so on) a building that is renting itself out can set its terms. If they want to be paid in bananas you pay in bananas. Do not like the terms? He is not being forced to agree to those terms and is free to go elsewhere.

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Trump may end up going to Wayzata or one of the western "R" burbs and force THAT city to pay. Just like Cheney's fundraiser in some local R's lake home back in 2016 where the city had to eat the security tab.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Wow. The orange one likes Hillary more than Elizabeth now.
He thinks he can beat her, as he thinks he did before, only be didn't, not fairly, but those facts don't exist for him. So I guess maybe he's worried that he can't beat Warren as "easily"?
Or more likely, he's just balling and spewing bile as per usual.
Hillary also added "Do your job." in her tweet.
It's really too bad that donnie doesn't actually read his replies.
I hope Junior reads his, though: Don Jr. Dragged After Tweeting Christmas Wish About Hillary Clinton

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
He thinks he can beat her, as he thinks he did before, only be didn't, not fairly, but those facts don't exist for him. So I guess maybe he's worried that he can't beat Warren as "easily"?
Or more likely, he's just balling and spewing bile as per usual.
Hillary also added "Do your job." in her tweet.
It's really too bad that donnie doesn't actually read his replies.
I hope Junior reads his, though: Don Jr. Dragged After Tweeting Christmas Wish About Hillary Clinton
I think, deep down, Trump is terrified of Warren. Not just because she's a strong woman, but also because she could actually beat him in the election, if he makes it that far.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
The Trump International Golf Club posted a £1m annual loss for 2018 last week, the seventh loss in a row. Trump and his family firm have now loaned the business £43m and it has yet to turn a profit.
A failing T-Rump business? Well colour me surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.