#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts

Thank you AOC! That's what I've been saying. If the Senate's gonna refuse to convict, an actual vote count with names needs to go into the history books. Because otherwise, 20 years from now that's just speculation.

Lianne Marten

Cheese Baron
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 18 2007
SLU Posts
Seems like Bolton was the only one with a hard-on for Iran, because now this happened.

I just can't even with this guy. First the Obama nuclear deal was terrible and a waste of money. And now after he's fucked it up we're back to maybe trying that plan again and here's some more money on top of it.

Like, yes this is good. A nuclear deal with Iran is good, we need to have better relations with them. But ffs how does this shitbag's head not implode from all the hypocrisy.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Seems like Bolton was the only one with a hard-on for Iran, because now this happened.

I just can't even with this guy. First the Obama nuclear deal was terrible and a waste of money. And now after he's fucked it up we're back to maybe trying that plan again and here's some more money on top of it.

Like, yes this is good. A nuclear deal with Iran is good, we need to have better relations with them. But ffs how does this shitbag's head not implode from all the hypocrisy.
And, even though I still see memes on Facebook slamming Obama for giving Iran (their own) money, all these Trumpsters will fall right in line behind this. It's fucking incredible!

Eunoli

SLU Cassandra
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Israel has been planting spying devices near the White House for at least two years:

This isn't surprising and I am assuming it isn't just Israel. Since the president is known to talk on an unsecured phone, I'd be shocked if there was any country not spying and using those conversations to their own purpose. Mind you, that doesn't excuse any of it.

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Israel has been planting spying devices near the White House for at least two years:

They would be fools not to set up nodes near the WH. Everyone know that donnie, unlike past modern presidents, will not be separated from his unsecured iphone.

It is trivial to do too. Just drop off some devices that blast a better signal. For added points you can do things like scan for his phone and disconnect if it is anyone else. I would be severely disappointed with this world's spies if that area of DC is not littered with stuff from Top Pentest Devices by now.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Is it my imagination, or is this 45 rant even more bizarre and incoherent than usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.