Status
Not open for further replies.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I'm Dyslexic - but I know how to look at an image and go 'Nope, that's not going to impact us' and I am in the part of the panhandle that's commonly called LA because we're practically right in Alabama.

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
I wonder if a part of his and other GOP craziness stems from dealings with Russia, and consequentially getting an offer that "can't be refuse". I don't think the threat even has to come from anyone connected to Putin.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Now even NOAA is bending to 45's inability to admit he was in error:
This has to be in the running for 'stupidest scandal of the month'.

Most people would just brush it off as a typo or whatever. Nope, donnie can not admit an error so he 'happened' to show a forecast chart someone had changed with a sharpie. It was pointed out that is actually a federal offence. Now his refusal to say he might have made a reasonable mistake could mean jail time for someone and/or repercussions for himself.

Eunoli

SLU Cassandra
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
This has to be in the running for 'stupidest scandal of the month'.

Most people would just brush it off as a typo or whatever. Nope, donnie can not admit an error so he 'happened' to show a forecast chart someone had changed with a sharpie. It was pointed out that is actually a federal offence. Now his refusal to say he might have made a reasonable mistake could mean jail time for someone and/or repercussions for himself.
Just what Justice department is going to prosecute this? We're talking about a Federal Law and Bill Barr too busy slipping Trump 30k bribes to pay attention to blatant lawbreaking.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Just what Justice department is going to prosecute this? We're talking about a Federal Law and Bill Barr too busy slipping Trump 30k bribes to pay attention to blatant lawbreaking.
If donnie wants his Roy Koch to go after someone to protect him that is what will happen unfortunately.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Eunoli

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Oh sweetums. You should check with Alexander the Great about that.
Sweetums couldn't have written that series of tweets himself. Not a word misspelled, no all-caps for emphasis and, "unbeknownst"? No way he'd use that word, let alone spell it correctly.
So who wrote those tweets, and did 45 even know about it?
Who would think inviting terrorists to the US on the anniversary of 9/11 was a good idea anyway (not the terrorists responsible for 9/11, but still...)?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Until it's independently corroborated by a non-stooge, I'm going to have to assume Trump is completely making up this "secret meeting" that he so presidentially "cancelled", just like he made up the "let's please go back to the negotiation table" phone call from China that never really happened.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Oh cupcake. Have you seen the CIA's bodycount?
When he does a multipart tweet why in the world does he begin and end each part with an ellipsis? If he actually paid attention he would see most people either number the tweets or reply to the part before it (or both). Ending with an ellipsis is sometimes used but he is the only person I have seen who STARTS with one too.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
When he does a multipart tweet why in the world does he begin and end each part with an ellipsis? If he actually paid attention he would see most people either number the tweets or reply to the part before it (or both). Ending with an ellipsis is sometimes used but he is the only person I have seen who STARTS with one too.
Honestly, that's way, way down in the list of things that annoy me about Trump and his tweets. If we demand he number his multi-part tweets, he might hurt his poor little brain.

• 1Agree

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Jared Kushner was done with bringing peace to Palestine and Israel a while ago, so he passed on the torch to his lawyer, Jason Greenblatt. Greenblatt himself resigned now, and the job was passed on to Avi Berkowitz, 30 year old greenhorn, coffee bringer to Kushner and Harvard law school graduate. Berkowitz has no experience in foreign diplomacy whatsoever, so he's absolutely unqualified for that herculean task.

So in Israel they are far from amused about it:

Last edited:

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Someone else must be tweeting for him. It can't be that he's finally developed a sense of humor.
Linking to DevinCow's tweet do we not to link directly to 45's

• 1Thanks

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
He must be so seriously declined he can’t stop his handlers from acting for him completely. Something is about to happen.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
In other news, the GOP is rumoured to be cutting out at least the presidential primaries in several states.

• 1Agree

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
In other news, the GOP is rumoured to be cutting out at least the presidential primaries in several states.
This is probably at least partially in response to laws states like California have recently passed requiring presidential candidates to submit their tax statements to be included on the primary ballot.

Status
Not open for further replies.