Reactions: Maggy Hazelnut

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Mosquito-covered poison ivy.

Neither anopheles egyptii nor toxicodendron radicans have any redeeming qualities either.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Hmm...link not working. It shows him being arrested, holding blue latex gloves in the air.

El Paso police arrested a Trump supporter Wednesday as he sat outside an organizing space for immigrant activists, wearing blue latex gloves and brandishing a knife. Organizers with Casa Carmelita say police also recovered a loaded gun, ammunition and a bag of white powder from the man’s truck, which sported a large banner portraying Donald Trump as Rambo and bumper stickers for the far-right conspiracy website InfoWars.
Here's the guy, with a closer picture of him and his pickup. What's the deal with them making Trump look like Rambo carrying, of course, a high-powered weapon when in reality he's a pudgy, overweight, can't stand the sight of blood loudmouth? Notice he's also making the symbol.

If this guy had done something to these activists, how could we ever have known, right? I'm sure he was wearing those latex gloves for good reason.

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
It just goes to what I said before. Rs are tribal. They simply can not comprehend someone wanting to punish wrongdoers and not caring if they are of the same political party or not. Appeal to democrats? Far from it.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I’m not sure this belongs here, but wtf, I beg ya forgiveness in advance:

Meanwhile he had the biggest single-site ICE raid going on yesterday. All sorts of film of crying children on the news.

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Mosquito-covered poison ivy.

Neither anopheles egyptii nor toxicodendron radicans have any redeeming qualities either.

That's just not true. A room full of mosquitos and poison ivy would be an excellent place to stick Tucker Carlson. 🙂

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
I’m not sure this belongs here, but wtf, I beg ya forgiveness in advance:

The rumor on Twitter, FWIW, is that just before this picture was taken, a bunch of people showed up in the hospital dressed like nurses who didn’t even belong there, and the real staff didn’t want to pose with Trump. I find this believable. Look how white they are. Hospital staff in Hispanic cities (like the part of the Phoenix area I live in) have to be largely bilingual. This picture should have been mostly Hispanic people.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Grinning Trump gives thumbs-up with baby whose parents were shot dead in El Paso terror attack

Fuck's sake. He couldn't get any of the 8 adult patients still at the hospital to meet with him, so they had two-month old baby, Paul, who had both parents killed during the shooting, brought back to the hospital for the photo op and then smiles and gives a thumbs up and babbles on about a rally he held there (which he still hasn't paid the $500k bill for) and demeaning Beto O'Rourke's protest in El Paso.

Could a person get more devious, callous and just plain incapable of normal human emotion?

Donald Trump has sparked global revulsion after being photographed grinning with a two-month-old child who was made an orphan during Saturday’s mass shooting in El Paso which left 22 people dead. The infant’s adopted parents, Andre and Jordan Anchondo, were both killed in the supermarket massacre, while he himself suffered broken bones when Ms Anchondo fell on the child to shield him from further bullets. But when the baby, called Paul, was brought to the US president at the University Medical Center of El Paso, the 73-year-old appeared untouched by the child’s tragic plight. Both he and first lady Melaniasmiled for cameras, while the commander-in-chief also threw in a thumbs up.

Little Paul, himself, it was later revealed, had been brought back to the hospital - reportedly at the request of White House staff - having been discharged days earlier.
Link to story about parents and why the baby's uncle brought him back to the hospital. He and the father are/were Trump supporters and he wanted a human-to-human talk with him. I wonder if he got it.
The Couple Killed Saving Their Baby In El Paso Had Just Found A Future Together

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Unlike the Republicans, we hold our own accountable when they fuck up.
Yes! However it speaks volumes that Rs would think it would placate Ds to go easy on a known criminal who happened to be a D.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Yes! However it speaks volumes that Rs would think it would placate Ds to go easy on a known criminal who happened to be a D.
This goes way beyond being clannish or tribal and right into sociopathy.

This country has created a monster.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
This goes way beyond being clannish or tribal and right into sociopathy.

This country has created a monster.
It certainly has created a monster. What I meant was Rs can not even conceive that there might exist people whose decisions are not based on group identity. Whether that is sociopathy or simple tribalism is a matter for a diagnostician but either way it is not normal to make that assumption.

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
It just goes to what I said before. Rs are tribal. They simply can not comprehend someone wanting to punish wrongdoers and not caring if they are of the same political party or not. Appeal to democrats? Far from it.
As an Illinoisian, I don't think anyone here wants Blago pardoned. I don't really know who this is supposed to appeal to.

Status
Not open for further replies.