#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I am vacationing in Amsterdam, and visited the Resistance Museum today. What was so chilling to both my husband and me was how after Holland was occupied, and thought at first the Germans were not so bad, the Germans incrementally introduced their “program” to exterminate Jews and exert control over the country. In stages — and shockingly familiar early ones, like our current situation: The rhetoric, the replacing of all top intelligence and law enforcement. Classic authoritarian moves.

It’s not our imagination. This is the real deal.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
So 45 thinks he's being clever tagging Mayor Pete as "Alfred E. Neuman', but....
Yes, having read Mad as a kid I can not believe someone did not whisper to him that name was a bad idea. Mad has always done that to high profile people, often with Neumann leading the charge.

Without even googling I knew there would be plenty of pics of AEN making donnie look like even more on an idiot. Pete should use that nickname constantly and buy the rights from Mad for some of those covers.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Whoa, someone had the toxins leak out of them...

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Porsupah Ree

Shy bunny
SL Rez
Joined SLU

More than 650 former federal prosecutors have signed onto a statement asserting that if the Justice Department's Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) did not prohibit a sitting president from being indicted, President Trump would be charged with obstruction of justice.
The statement is signed by more than 20 former U.S. attorneys and more than 100 career Justice Department officials who worked in every administration dating back to President Eisenhower. It cites a number of episodes Mueller detailed in his report as "acts that satisfy all of the elements for an obstruction charge" — meaning obstructive conduct and "corrupt intent."

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Thread about working for a narcissist and how it pertains to Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.