Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I think someone feels threatened and is lashing out in the only way he knows how:

Ugh. This man is so NOT presidential material. He is an overgrown toddler who has only the most basic grasp of language. His entire being evolves around being a school bully. He spoke the truth once in his life when he said he was the same now as when he was five.

It's so demoralizing to have this man representing us as a country.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

See? Being full of shit doesn't kill anybody.
Yeah, that dude eats more fast food than a Mickey D's employee, doesn't exercise and has the mind of an idiot (traditional usage). Sure he is in the best of health. Wonder how much he paid that doctor. Really though, I know that doctors have to follow the Hippocratic Oath, but apparently it doesn't say anything about lying for money.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Yeah, that dude eats more fast food than a Mickey D's employee, doesn't exercise and has the mind of an idiot (traditional usage). Sure he is in the best of health. Wonder how much he paid that doctor. Really though, I know that doctors have to follow the Hippocratic Oath, but apparently it doesn't say anything about lying for money.
In fairness, the doctor said "he will remain [in very good health] for the duration of his presidency". The doctor must know that Trump won't be President for too much longer.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
In fairness, the doctor said "he will remain [in very good health] for the duration of his presidency". The doctor must know that Trump won't be President for too much longer.
We can hope. The Mueller investigation has me grasping at hope, but damn, the man stole the Presidency of the United States and still sits in office two years later. I know that he is committing crimes as fast as they can investigate, but wtf? He has been able, due to his crimes, to appoint two Supreme Court justices, untold number of judicial seats, steal who knows how much money off of taxpayers (he wasn't a billionaire going in, but he will be going out), change regulations, violate human rights, on and on.

It's beginning to feel like a pyrhhic victory if we can even get him out, and look at the resources extended just to do that. A bit like the CEO's and all the other white collar criminals who get a slap on the wrist fine which is less than the money they made committing their crime. The damage done to our entire system cannot be fixed so easily simply by removing him. He is a wart on our ass, but our entire body has cancer.

Bottom line is that in America here and now, the monied class has joined with the abominable class (racist, sexist, etc...) but only for their vote, to get elected so that they can fuck us all, including the fucknuts who voted for him.

Money is king. Nothing else matters. Regulations gotta go, consumer laws gotta go, worker rights gotta go. Anything that threatens complete control of the monied class over the common person has to go.

This isn't the country I grew up in, and it's not the country I wish to live in when I age.

It's corruption, writ large, but apparently a large amount of the public is a-okay with that. They keep voting for it, or in many cases not voting at all. If we want change, we have to enact it. We won't have a lot of time left where we actually have complete voting rights. Now or never, folks. The clock is ticking and it's getting ever more scarier every day.

Donald J. Trump, traitor to his country, stealer of the Presidency itself, has the backing of the monied interests. How are we ever going to get out from under that even if he is removed?

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
It's corruption, writ large, but apparently a large amount of the public is a-okay with that.
The public is a-okay with it because Trump was put into office primarily to screw "the liberals". In that light, it doesn't matter what Trump does, if it's seen as screwing "the liberals", they approve. It's a pretty sick society we live in right now.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The public is a-okay with it because Trump was put into office primarily to screw "the liberals". In that light, it doesn't matter what Trump does, if it's seen as screwing "the liberals", they approve. It's a pretty sick society we live in right now.
Right. Because they would rather lose all of their rights than admit that a "liberal" just might have a good idea or two.

Whatever becomes of the investigation, we are already suffering the effects of having a completely immoral, lazy, idiot president with immoral motives. I don't see how easily that can be undone. The things he has already enacted have done irreparable harm.

If he is representative of the "Government should run like a business" count me out. He is a lazy, tv watching motherfucker who runs his mouth but does not work. Most CEO's are smart enough to keep quiet. Not him. Oh no. He has lots to say about any subject, because, of course, he understands all subjects more than anyone else.

Younger me could never have envisioned this disaster happening to my country.

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Interestingly, Trump's own agenda isn't necessarily to "screw the liberals". He honestly doesn't care about them either way. His primary agenda, besides boosting his own ego, is specifically to undo everything Obama did or wanted to do, because in Trump's mind, Obama was an illegitimate president.

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Interestingly, Trump's own agenda isn't necessarily to "screw the liberals". He honestly doesn't care about them either way. His primary agenda, besides boosting his own ego, is specifically to undo everything Obama did or wanted to do, because in Trump's mind, Obama was an illegitimate president.

I do agree with what you said, but at the same time I think there's more to his obsession with erasing Obama. I'm sure his innate racism is a big part of it, but I think his fragile ego is the major driver. Most people think Obama was a better president. He's intelligent, thoughtful, charismatic, relatable, compassionate, and genuinely powerful. And his wife actually likes him.

Trump responds to this like a pre-school toddler destroying a classmate's art project because it received more praise.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Obama roasted Trump at the 2011 press dinner and a month later Trump becomes loudly vocal birther.

Status
Not open for further replies.