Not open for further replies.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
The criminal case against Donald Trump is in the works
The defendant looked uncomfortable as he stood to testify in the shabby courtroom. Dressed in a dark suit and somber tie, he seemed aged, dimmed, his posture noticeably stooped. The past year had been a massive comedown for the 76-year-old former world leader. For decades, the bombastic onetime showman had danced his way past scores of lawsuits and blustered through a sprawl of scandals. Then he left office and was indicted for tax fraud. As a packed courtroom looked on, he read from a curled sheaf of papers. It seemed as though the once inconceivable was on the verge of coming to pass: The country’s former leader would be convicted and sent to a concrete cell.

The date was October 19, 2012. The man was Silvio Berlusconi, the longtime prime minister of Italy.

Here in the United States, we have never yet witnessed such an event. No commander-in-chief has been charged with a criminal offense, let alone faced prison time. But if Donald Trump loses the election in November, he will forfeit not only a sitting president’s presumptive immunity from prosecution but also the levers of power he has aggressively co-opted for his own protection.
Honestly, the best part of the article is the photoshopped snap of the Orange Man in an orange suit.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
As he has many times, Trump repeated the lie that Democrats want to remove insurance protections for people with pre-existing conditions – a cornerstone of Obama’s healthcare law – and repeated a tease about a healthcare bill that always is just weeks away.

“We’re going to be doing a healthcare plan very strongly, and protect people with pre-existing conditions,” Trump said. “And I will tell you this, they will not do that.”

“I have to interrupt you there,” Stephanopoulos said. “I interviewed you in June of last year, you said the healthcare plan would come in two weeks. You told [Fox News’] Chris Wallace this summer it would come in three weeks.”

“I have it already,” Trump said. “I have it already.”

Jopsy Pendragon

Magic thrives within Intentionality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
The criminal case against Donald Trump is in the works

Honestly, the best part of the article is the photoshopped snap of the Orange Man in an orange suit.

I've been so very tempted to photoshop these two faces together in some obvious setting. Like when he was lurching and looming behind Hillary in their debate...

Maybe a three way merge with Jabba the Hutt. I dunno. Trump has long since stopped looking even remotely human to me.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
I've been so very tempted to photoshop these two faces together in some obvious setting. Like when he was lurching and looming behind Hillary in their debate...

Maybe a three way merge with Jabba the Hutt. I dunno. Trump has long since stopped looking even remotely human to me.
That seems so unfair to Rygel.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Attorney General Bill Barr scoffed at concerns over politically-appointed officials such as himself exerting influence in prosecutors’ operations on Wednesday night as he comes under fire for meddling in the Justice Department’s cases involving President Donald Trump’s associates.

During his opening speech at an event honoring Constitution Day at Hillsdale College, Barr mocked career DOJ officials’ concern over politically-appointed officials such as himself exerting influence in prosecutors’ operations.

“Name one successful organization where the lowest level employees’ decisions are deemed sacrosanct. There aren’t any,” the attorney general said. “Letting the most junior members set the agenda might be a good philosophy for a Montessori preschool, but it’s no way to run a federal agency.”
This tub of puss really needs to be taken down.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Bill Barr is a low-grade version of Dick Cheney.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It's apparently Bill Barr Day on this thread.

The New York Times reported Wednesday that Barr was livid that Mayor Jenny Durkan created “protest zones,” to keep protesters isolated in a specific area and away from police. The zone stopped police and protesters from clashing, which had been a problem in other cities where police moved in on protesters and where protesters would throw water bottles and other items at police.

“The directives are in keeping with Mr. Barr’s approach to prosecute crimes as aggressively as possible in cities where protests have given way to violence,” said the Times. “But in suggesting possible prosecution of Ms. Durkan, a Democrat, Mr. Barr also took aim at an elected official whom President Trump has repeatedly attacked.”

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

We'll have no peaceful protest for you when the President wants a photo op of himself holding a bible. Burning skin for you. That bible should have spontaneously lit on fire.

Hours before federal police officers cleared a crowded park near the White House with smoke and tear gas on June 1, the lead military police officer in the Department of Defense for the D.C. region asked if the D.C. National Guard had a kind of military heat ray that might be deployed against demonstrators in the nation's capital, according to one of the most senior National Guard officers on the scene.
The ADS was developed by the military some twenty years ago as a way to disperse crowds. There have been questions about whether it worked, or should be deployed in the first place. It uses millimeter wave technology to essentially heat the skin of people targeted by its invisible ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.