#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Because of course West Point would polish the surface of the ramp in the hope they could make the occasion truly memorable for this year's graduating class.

Last edited:
  • 1LOL
Reactions: Govi

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Because of course West Point would polish the surface of the ramp in the hope they could make the occasion truly memorable for this year's graduating class.
You often see wheelchair ramps that are slippery and without a handrail. Not to mention steep, the specifications for them define that.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Jopsy Pendragon

Magic thrives within Intentionality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Lordy, the momentum of Tromp's shifting gelatinous mass would likely burst the seams of his cheap oversized suit if he tried jogging down a flight of steps like Obama.

Funny thing is, have we ever seen "Mr. Escalator" actual walk down a flight of stairs?
His handlers probably insisted the stage steps be replaced with a ramp for him. ;)

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Funny thing is, have we ever seen "Mr. Escalator" actual walk down a flight of stairs?
I think he's at the point where he's having good and bad days.

Here was him two days ago coming down the AF1 steps:

I mean he's being careful here but he's not exactly holding onto the handrail for dear life. He seems pretty okay. It's hard to square with his behavior yesterday when he seemed extremely frail and someone needed to hold onto him while he gingerly descended a rather shallow ramp.

You can also tell when Trump is having a bad day when he uses the basement stairs on AF1, which he started doing sometimes about a year and a half ago:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I hope they are wrong but something to consider before figuring Biden is a shoo in.

‘We’re thinking landslide’: Beyond D.C., GOP officials see Trump on glide path to reelection
Obviously it's foolish to predict elections on six months ahead of the event, but as I read that article, I found myself repeatedly trying to imagine -- based on their comments -- what set of circumstances wouldn't cause these officials to predict a landslide, since they see the current state of affairs as so highly propitious.

Seriously, I wanted to ask them, "how bad would things have to get before you would begin to doubt the likely outcome in November?"

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Meanwhile the disabled community is debating calling it out on different things in order to give it the benefit of the doubt if they are disabilities. Bastard. It does not deserve anyone doing that for it.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Romana

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
It is doing the fake comparison again.

Outside vs inside is a BIG difference. Obviously no crowd is best but if you are going to do it do it outside.

It wants people to not wear masks. Protesters very much wanted to keep safe with masks. The only problem was the idiotic spraying of them during a pandemic as you take off the mask and cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.