#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Putin is a mystery as he knows better but the other thing is easy to explain. Politics is a combination of chess and poker. Nobody would argue it knows chess and as to poker it thinks strategic bluffs is the same thing as yelling it has the power to do anything all the time. Immediate goals always win out over long term plans in what it uses for a brain.
It’s devotees think it knows chess, though. Mystical Q-approved 4- or 5-D chess, no less.

I wish people would stop saying, "Trump" and "Has a plan" in the same sentence. He doesn't plan. He reacts.

He has not planned a single thing in his entire life.
See above. And they think there is a plan, handed down by “Q”, and some even think that Dump is “Q”.
The guys on 4-Chan or whatever who thought that up must be constantly laughing themselves silly.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Pamela

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts
I don't think Trump is following any sort of a plan at all -- he's just following his instincts, his needs, his rage, his fear and whatever he's just heard from an advisor, a phone buddy or Fox.

Looking at it from the outside, it's clear that Trump is completely out of control, simply reacting to events and prompts, with no thought for anything other than getting through the next news cycle.
I am not sure I would be generous enough to say he has instincts. He mostly just keeps throwing different things out, and then he follows whatever utterance provides him with the most gratification. (Although that could be classified as a type of instinct.) With respect to the corona virus he has floated ideas ranging from ignore it, open up now (and let the old people die), hide the old people, punish China, close down the East Coast, total shut down, and a whole raft of other approaches. Most of them received enough negative feedback that he simply moved on to something else until he got something that felt closest to adulation. He is a Markov process, except he is predictable in the sense you can figure out the order of the topics of hate he will try before he runs with something. Those closest to him just have to provide him with enough attention to guide him between his love of attention and fear of critique.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
This, I am sure, is one reason Sarah Cooper's viral lip-synch comedy is so effective -- she forces you to focus on what he's actually saying, rather than the fact it's being said by someone in a position of authority, and on how crazy it would sound if anyone else were talking so strangely (her pantomimic commentary by way of her facial expressions helps, of course!).

Cindy Claveau

SL Rez
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
Lol, in his search for the perfect sycophant to hold the Press Secretary title, he found one that um, lacks ...well, you fill in the blank.
I always thought the primary criteria was "Trophy Wife Looks", including blonde hair. But then I remembered Sarah Sanders. Never mind.

• 1LOL

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Sarah Sanders was probably part of a deal to get at the whatever remained of the dark money support that kept Huckabee relevant when he damned well shouldn't have been.

And as far as slipping that bank statement... I would be surprised if it ties to anything else. It's probably a dummy account setup for Trump's presidential direct deposit. He can magnanimously ignore it and fleece u.s. tax payers and foreign nations more effectively through his numerous emoluments clause violations.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
  • 1LOL

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
It’s devotees think it knows chess, though. Mystical Q-approved 4- or 5-D chess, no less.

See above. And they think there is a plan, handed down by “Q”, and some even think that Dump is “Q”.
The guys on 4-Chan or whatever who thought that up must be constantly laughing themselves silly.
Which is just beyond odd. Its game is more like 1x1 tic tac toe.

Putin on the other hand, much as I hate what he does with the knowledge, knows how to play politics expertly.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

The comments
Yeah, I kind of wish I hadn't looked, lol.
"White people, white people, white people"

I'm tied of being lumped in with the excrement that is Cult45 just because I have a similar skin tone to theirs. The joke is that they wouldn't even consider me one of them, because they're antisemites. But that's another rant. The point is, people that lump all of any group in with the worst of them annoy the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.