#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I'm sure he's been told it time and time again, it's just his usual bully/scare/intimidation knee-jerk reaction. Doesn't matter if he thinks he can win or not, the hassle of being sued by someone rich scares a lot of people off. And banks tend to be -very- unhappy about wasting money on anything that doesn't make them more money, like lawsuits.
It does make you wonder why they continue to put up with him. From the leaks we have seen it does not sound like a great deal for the banks.

Govi

feral ballerina
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Deutsche Bank seems to have had a lot of business with Russians, many of whom are proscribed by the Magnitsky act. And per Donnie Junior around 2014, Trump's organization was seeing a large influx of Russian money.

Kamilah Hauptmann

This Reality Blows
Deutsche Bank seems to have had a lot of business with Russians, many of whom are proscribed by the Magnitsky act. And per Donnie Junior around 2014, Trump's organization was seeing a large influx of Russian money.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
Do I even want to know?
Apparently the lead horse during that race stepped over the boundary line and became disqualified, or something like that. I'm not a fan or follower of horse races, so I can't be bothered to look it up. That's just what I remember hearing on the news last night.

Romana

SL Rez
I think it bumped another horse, or went out of its assigned lane. I don't know anything about guest taxes either, that's just what I remember reading.
Also, if you look you can probably still find a screencap of 45's original tweet, which field it "Kentuky". 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Porsupah Ree

Shy bunny
SL Rez
Joined SLU
ALBANY — As the standoff over President Trump’s federal tax returns deepens in Washington, New York State lawmakers say they intend to advance a bill on Wednesday to allow congressional committees to see Mr. Trump’s New York State returns.
A tax return from New York — the headquarters of the president’s business empire and his home state — could contain much of the same financial information as a federal return, which Mr. Trump has steadfastly refused to release.
The Senate was also poised to pass a second bill on Wednesday that would eliminate the so-called “double jeopardy loophole” that gives individuals who have been pardoned at a federal level indemnity from being tried by New York State prosecutors on similar charges. That bill also has the support of Mr. Cuomo, and is also expected to pass the Assembly.

JoeMyGod adds:

The bill is very likely to pass the state Assembly, where Democrats currently outnumber Republicans by more than 2-1. Cuomo, of course, will surely sign the bill. And then come the lawsuits.