#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein just declared that he's going to resign 11th of May.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Vicious prick.
Shoot I disagree! If I ever for some reason won some kind of recognition or award that included a White House visit and someone like Trump was the current president, an option to have my White House honor ceremony sans president would be pretty awesome.

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
If I ever for some reason won some kind of recognition or award that included a White House visit and someone like Trump was the current president, an option to have my White House honor ceremony sans president would be pretty awesome.
That in no way argues against Trump being a vicious prick. Because he is.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
From the article about the event:

"Robinson has been critical of Trump's administration, and Trump is infamous for wanting to avoid anyone who has ever criticized him."

In other words, it was an intentional snub. A multiple snub because he sent DeVoss in his place. To meet with a teacher.

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Donald Trump and family are suing the Deutsche Bank. The reason: prevention of the disclosure of financial data about Trump to the federal investigators, which in return would hand it over to the congress.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Donald Trump and family are suing the Deutsche Bank. The reason: prevention of the disclosure of financial data about Trump to the federal investigators, which in return would hand it over to the congress.
Deutsche Bank is also handing data over to New York State's Attorney General's office. Seeing as how Wall Street is in that state, they would like to keep their bank charter there.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
This is stupid. Suing the bank can't nullify a court order to turn over the data, and probably wouldn't block the congressional subpoena either. Unless the point is, "now there's a lawsuit we're going to file for an emergency stay against the court order until the lawsuit is settled". But I haven't heard anything about any motions for stays being filed anywhere.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Victorianna Writer

If all else fails...reboot!
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Meanwhile the poor shmucks who give multiple small campaign contributions to different people and go slightly over are all over the news.
It's to distract the nation and also a distraction from the investigation of the possible impeachment discussions.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
He's making himself so obvious that there's something hiding when he is suing banks and avoiding subpoenas...
Indeed. He'd be less obvious if he put a hundred padlocks on his door along with a big sign reading "I'm not hiding anything here!"

Govi

feral ballerina
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I suspect that Our Dear Mister Trump is ashamed that his financial wang is also small and mushroom shaped -- that he's not as wealthy as he claims. That he'll also be seen as having hoodwinked a large number of banks out of a lot of their money, and that some of that money was from Russia, probably being laundered by him -- real estate is an ideal way to launder large amounts of money.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
He's making himself so obvious that there's something hiding when he is suing banks and avoiding subpoenas...
MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY!

He was telling the truth when he said those words. In an accidental and unintended way.

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY!

He was telling the truth when he said those words. In an accidental and unintended way.
I know.....he's got a few loose screws or the mouse that is running the wheel in his head is getting exhausted or something.

Victorianna Writer

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I suspect that Our Dear Mister Trump is ashamed that his financial wang is also small and mushroom shaped -- that he's not as wealthy as he claims. That he'll also be seen as having hoodwinked a large number of banks out of a lot of their money, and that some of that money was from Russia, probably being laundered by him -- real estate is an ideal way to launder large amounts of money.
By golly, I think you just may be right! :p

NyteWytch

What's good, Miley?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
SLU Posts
Reading through that had me very ragey. How anybody can be ok with doing that to others is beyond me. I hope this shit goes super viral but unfortunately seems nobody cares enough anymore.