#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
It would be a shame if somehow it replicated itself and started flying around the roads of the Mainland while also being copy and transfer (I’d use an untraceable account for that).
Also it would be cool if it went *POP* when an avatar pokes it with a needle.

• 2Agree
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan and Sid

Tracer

Here's where I got the files for the balloon. I originally found this a long time ago, but at the time I couldn't get it to texture properly.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I'm no fan of the fascist clown that's currently occupying the Oval Office and will probably be the first to laugh when he chokes to death on a hamburger, but this "will no one ride me of that turbulent priest" stuff wasn't funny when Obama was president, and it isn't funny now.

That's exactly the kind of mafia talk Trump is doing, so let's stay away from this kind of needlessly ambiguous language, okay?

Sorry, but I have 0 respect for him as a human being and as a world leader. The only thing he has left is the legal protections given to the potus.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
It would be a shame if somehow it replicated itself and started flying around the roads of the Mainland while also being copy and transfer (I’d use an untraceable account for that).
You mean it is mod?

Thinks of some fun scripts ... especially with the fact you can speak to servers.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
His base is mostly people who hate people and want them to hurt.
They don't necessarily have a very realistic idea of their chosen enemies. Cult 45 on Twitter all seem to think they're trolling the crying woman in the meme. That's their idea of a liberal. They also think all liberals need "safe spaces", worship Obama and the Clintons the way they do Rump, and are "snowflakes". They think all their childish memes make liberal heads explode. And their other favorite enemies, immigrants and POC, well, they believe every hoary negative stereotype out there.
When he shut down the government they complained "he's not hurting the right people". They'll probably say the same when any of his policies affect them.
Yeah, that. All of that.

• 1Thanks
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Romana

Jopsy Pendragon

"Indict" should rhyme with "verdict", dammit.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Yeah, that. All of that.
Rallies, corruption, purging politically impartial 'deep state' civil servants, stacking the courts, and the delusional cult of white-supremacy/right-wing/nationalism...

I'm worried that a poll asking republicans:

"Should Mexican-"Americans", Islamic-"Americans" and Liberal snowflakes be stuffed into cattle cars and dumped into concentration camps and/or over the border into Mexico?"

Would have a majority of them already screaming YES YES YES in response.

We've seen what happens next and there's too much momentum to stop it now. Cheeto-face could murder a teen, screw the corpse and be video'd doing it from 3 different angles, and they'd say "even if it was true she deserved it!" and then they'd start copy-catting it, all the while denouncing it as 'fake news'.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Rallies, corruption, purging politically impartial 'deep state' civil servants, stacking the courts, and the delusional cult of white-supremacy/right-wing/nationalism...

"Should Mexican-"Americans", Islamic-"Americans" and Liberal snowflakes be stuffed into cattle cars and dumped into concentration camps and/or over the border into Mexico?"

We've seen what happens next and there's too much momentum to stop it now. Cheeto-face could murder a teen, screw the corpse and be video'd doing it from 3 different angles, and they'd say "even if it was true she deserved it!" and then they'd start copy-catting it, all the while denouncing it as 'fake news'.
It's a shame we no longer have the ability to run polls here, as we did in SLU.

Should diehard Trump supporters be rounded up by UN troops and detained in FEMA concentration camps in disused Walmarts?
Yes
Maybe
Pie

• 2Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

One of the very first things donnie tried to do was have some rules that are used for political appointees pertain to civil servants as well. Like firing them if they did not have the right politics. It probably did get much press beyond the beltway but it CERTAINLY did here where many people either work for the government or know someone who does. Civil servants are the glue that has been in various offices for decades. Their main thought is what do they need to do for their job, just like anyone else working somewhere. They come from all over the political spectrum but most are the same as the country and could not give two figs about what party is in power. That one took awhile to get used to when I was working in the WH complex: that I was probably one of the most politically aware people that was not directly working for the POTUS.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
It's a shame we no longer have the ability to run polls here, as we did in SLU.

Should diehard Trump supporters be rounded up by UN troops and detained in FEMA concentration camps in disused Walmarts?
Yes
Maybe
Pie
Maybe the pie option broke the poll feature?

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Congress impeaching Barr would be fun to watch. Maybe a pretty futile attempt, but they can either try to get the country back on track again or hand in their letters of resignation... They will loose voters no matter how they act - so they can at least do the right thing.