#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Romana

SL Rez
I wondered why Dean Cain was trending. That is, I saw his name and thought, "what jerky thing has he done/said now?"
I suppose it's just a coincidence that this guy they thought they were outing has a Jewish (probably) name? (/end sarcasm font).

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Maybe, if I recall correctly she said she preferred voting Trump out to impeachment?

People are too afraid of the hard Right going bonkers and think they can be stalled into irrelevance. This is taking too long. I honestly think the better approach would be to impeach, let the hard Right go bonkers, and let everyone else be so appalled by them they cease to be a political threat.

And this is why I’m never quite sure who Pelosi is working for.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Galen McGinnis

SL Rez
SLU Posts
If true, this is encouraging, in that he's actually willing to leave office at some point.

I'd love to see him decide that being president is too much hassle and leave to do this.
Of course, he shouldn't be off the hook for his crimes, but him leaving voluntarily would at least relieve some of the stress.
Can we start the boycott now?

Galen McGinnis

SL Rez
SLU Posts
They can do a reality show and call it "The Prisoner".
Oh no no. Please don't sully the good name of Patrick McGoohan

Though I do believe we have an opening in Hut 73 should you wish to make a long term, anonymous deposit. Just let me check with #1 as we are quite full up with Americans at the moment.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Someone wrote around 11 pm yesterday that he was just 3 tweets short of his daily record at that time. He's sure on the increase.

Someone

• 1Thanks
  • 1Facepalm
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Police have a suspect in custody for allegedly stabbing a "Baby Trump" balloon during a protest.

The incident occurred on Saturday near the near the University of Alabama, where President Trump attended a football game against Louisiana State University. Hoyt Hutchinson, 32, reportedly posted a Facebook Live claiming he was planning to deflate the giant balloon, which resembles a baby version of the president crying and holding a cell phone.

"I’m going down here to make a scene, so y’all watch the news. If you've got any balls, come join me. This is pathetic. I’m fixing to get rowdy," he said in the video. "I’m shaking, I’m so mad right now. I’m fixing to pop this balloon, without a doubt. Stay tuned, this should be interesting."
He was shaking with anger over...a cartoonish balloon of Trump as a baby. Urgh.

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤