#JAILTOTHECHIEF- Shit Just Got Real

Ava Glasgow

Ava Ava hot like lava
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Some Trump supporter stabbed the baby Trump balloon to try to deflate it because Trump is "the best president ever"... The balloon was patched up pretty much immediately and never deflated.

Tangerine Duct Tape!

detrius

Joined SLU
09-30-2007
SLU Posts
off topic but what the heck is THAT? That's no 2750, 3025, 3050, 3055, 3058, or 3060 mech that I recognize...unless it is the replacement design for one of the Unseen.

Heavy, stompy, reeeeally slow and pot-bellied.

Also, because we're talking about Trump, I chose the picture of a paper model.

• 1Like
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Was anyone else surprised that he seemed to mostly stick to the script (well, except when his dentures slipped, allieth) this morning during 'his' speech? I am sure his off-script comments to the vets will show to be the complete opposite though.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Good for a chuckle or two.

while the White House itself might have been strangely reluctant to record this made-for-TV sequel to the 90s comedy King Ralph, the Trump juniors were documenting their every move online with the enthusiasm of, well, hopelessly basic American embarrassments. And given that this presidency was pretty much won on social media, it makes sense to recall its high points the same way.

Ivanka kicked things off with a photo of her outside the V&A, on her way to visit the Christian Dior show, and as an American taxpayer, can I just say how thrilled I am to have paid for her to do this? Other highlights include what is now known as the Children of the Corn photo, in which Ivanka peers mournfully through a window in Buckingham Palace alongside her husband, Jared Kushner, who, judging from his recent TV interview appearance, has Botoxed his brain. Another photo shows her sitting at a boardroom table “to discuss advancing our bilateral trade relationship”, and of course she would be there, being the – wait a minute, let me check my notes. I need more time. Ah! She is the “informal adviser to the president”. Is that just code for “favourite child”? Nothing strange AT ALL about her being at these talks, looking very much like Boardroom Barbie. And before anyone cries “sexist”, I say that not because Ivanka is an attractive woman. I say it because she is an idiot.

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts

Good for a chuckle or two.
I loved that the chill'un had a picture of them taken before the dinner. By a no photography sign.

That family has to be the epitome of every ugly american tourist caricature that people over there have nightmares of. We are sorry. We still want someone to keep them other than us though.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Kara Spengler

SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Please take us back. I can learn to drink tea and English accents are sexy. :p
I am already getting ready. When people from England are perplexed at you having a UK accent (well, several) ...

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Now that Individual 1 and his family have left, and we're all breathing a sigh of brief relief even as the slow purgatory that is Brexit restarts, we're enjoying a chuckle of wry sympathy with his new hosts, and a look of shamed admiration and envy at the Irish PM:

• 1Thanks

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
  • 1Thanks

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008