Its not mine, adult body "fluids" service - more like its not secure!

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Mahagok💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
The hell is it anyway, some kinda goo shooter? Fake weener?

• 1Like
Reactions: Govi

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Is this a new method for passing along malware?

Clara D.

FOR PRESIDENT 2020!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
The hell is it anyway, some kinda goo shooter? Fake weener?
It's a system that lets the goo shooter shootmon different parts of the target. It's made to be word by female avs but may work on male avies. It works with RLV and detects when the goo shooter shoots and then promos a menu with where, then applies the appropriate effect.

nebula

NOPE
SL Rez
Joined SLU
The link to download the rip of the system was removed by the admins which is fine as now the message that the its not mine body "fluids" system is not secure is out there.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Who cares? Just don't just put it on when visiting normal sims? What is the reason for wearing invisible meshed body fluid stains in a kid friendly sim? If folks say it is a horrible problem that it can be turned visible remotly those people have other problems, serious orther problems. Just don't wear your sex stuff in kiddo sims, OK?

• 1Like
Reactions: Ces

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
I downloaded that file and maybe I missed something but it just seemed to be the basic PHP ingest for the tracking DB and log in credentials. Not any actual data.

Granted, having the password be available like that isn't great, but even if you access the server, which you would need the IP for, there wouldn't be much exciting there aside from a list of users and how many times they used the system.

Also, and maybe I didn't look close enough, it seemed to use some sort of ID system to track users and not avatar names.

Imnotgoing Sideways

Puts the FU in Cute
So, basically, that one dude with the way too well brushed beard at the subway stairs each Friday night? (o.o)

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
stop being vague..

Here is a marketplace link:

And yes there is one for men

it's an adult RLV rp tool using supporting equipment of the opposite sex to place cum on various parts of your body and make it difficult to take off without swimming in sl water or going to a support shower for a variable amount of time.

Like most scripted objects it probably uses a channel to communicate that some has figured out/ hacked /stumbled onto/leaked into and as able to be triggered outside of the system due to poor/lazy encryption.

not all scripters are experts and it probably isn't coded to protect against popping open in a PG sim.. it rose in popularity the past few years so a lot of naughty people have it on them 24/7. people don't like taking RLV stuff off cause you usually have to relog.. it generally stays invisible unless triggered. but you can control alt t or using firestorm search to see what people have on them.

and now with the info out there some script kiddie is probably causing people to go off at random...causing embarrassing moments or potentially getting people banned for fun..and now it's up to the owners if they care enough to either- rescript the system and force an update and hope everyone uses it or let it happen.. am I close?

Last edited:

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I know everyone is posting in English but I can't understand what the heck anyone is saying.
Isn't understanding what is said just a bonus?