It had to happen sooner or later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblesort

Last thing I expected when I opened vv1 over coffee this morning was to read Prok getting called a tanky
Rumor has it, she used to be a Russian analyst for America, during the cold war, and that's how she went crazy and started calling everybody commies. I don't buy it, but that's the story. I have known quite a few serious cold warriors, way more serious than any analyst, and none of them act like that.

Monica Dream

The Trans Witch Whore formally known as Han Held
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
Rumor has it, she used to be a Russian analyst for America, during the cold war, and that's how she went crazy and started calling everybody commies. I don't buy it, but that's the story. I have known quite a few serious cold warriors, way more serious than any analyst, and none of them act like that.
I know enough to say she's as far from a tanky or even someone tolerant of communism as one can get!

• 1Agree
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Madi Perth

SL Rez
Prokofy Neva. Wow, I thought he left SL years ago. I'm going to use the he pronoun here just because when I met him so many years ago I thought it was a male avatar. This avatar has never had any interaction with Prokofy, I think he hates kids. I remember my alt and her husband renting a small parcel off the dam from him. A few days later someone came by and put up a very unfaltering 3d image of him at our place. It was full perm so I grabbed a copy before he came an picked them all up. He came through grabbing them and didn't even bother to say "hi" or even be civil to us.

Other than that, no real interaction just reading some post in some forums and getting the idea that he was a few fries short of a happy meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.