Yay! It be Pride Month Bitches!

Ellen Cordeaux

Lurky Loo
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I wanna go to our parade but it's gonna be SO hot and my feet are will start to hurt after exactly one hour. 😅

Luckily there's SL Pride which is crazy fun. It's loud and laggy and ridiculous and it's the most fun I'm having in SL in a long time.

Here's the website with info and event schedule. They redesigned the Sim this year and it's really nice. https://second-pride.com/

Arkady Arkright

As a straight man who's been happily married to the same woman for nearly half a century I have to say.... Happy Pride Month ! You live the way you want to, it's your life and no-one else's. All that matters is that you love whoever it is, gender is irrelevant. And if you have fun while looking for 'whoever it is', that's fine too !

This post sponsored by the 1/2 bottle of 'La Vielle Ferme' I just consumed. The other half bottle awaits ;)

Ellen Cordeaux

Lurky Loo
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Wow that is the best! So many icons. Adam Rippon's little cameo! Ryan Reynolds! (I hollered). Billy Porter. Todrick Hall, who now has clearly blown up to full start status and I'm so happy for him. And Katy Perry as hamburger to Taylor's Fries...that's just so cute and hopefully puts the beef rumors to rest finally.

• 1Like
Reactions: Worthless Whore

Worthless Whore

This girl is worthless
Wow that is the best! So many icons. Adam Rippon's little cameo! Ryan Reynolds! (I hollered). Billy Porter. Todrick Hall, who now has clearly blown up to full start status and I'm so happy for him. And Katy Perry as hamburger to Taylor's Fries...that's just so cute and hopefully puts the beef rumors to rest finally.
Word is that Todrick Hall and Taylor are besties, and if you look he is listed as executive producer of the video with Taylor.

• 1Like
Reactions: Ellen Cordeaux