Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Is it just me, or does the Argentinian PM look a little like Peter Capaldi?

I just a very amusing 30 seconds, watching that clip and imagining Malcolm Tucker calling out after Trump, "Oi, get back ‘ere you giant sack of shitweasels. We ain't fucking done yet!"
I could even see his Doctor Who doing that given who the statement would be to.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Did Trump say "Taxis" when he meant to say "taxes", or has he just foreshadowed the takedown of the Great Taxi Racket?

• 1LOL
Reactions: Kaimi Kyomoon

Plurabelle Laszlo

SL Rez
Joined SLU
On a lighter note, I'm certainly looking forward to hearing Individual 1's attempts to pronounce the name of Germany's new Chancellor, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer.
As hilarious as that would probably be - Angela Merkel intends to remain Chancellor untill the next federal elections in 2021. She only resigned from her position as leader of the CDU, which is now Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer (who also might become their top-candidate for the elections 2021).

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Appeals court rules against Trump's asylum ban
A federal appeals court denied President Donald Trump's request to strike down a lower judge's order to block the administration's asylum ban for migrants who enter the country illegally.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals late Friday said Trump's new rules limiting who can seek asylum go against U.S. law, and are attempt at an "end-run around Congress."
W00t! Sanity continues to punch this administration right in the face.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
On a lighter note, I'm certainly looking forward to hearing Individual 1's attempts to pronounce the name of Germany's new Chancellor, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer.
Did he try pronouncing any Finnish names when he was there? For some reason many english speakers have a hard time with them .... and even worse if asked to spell the names.

The PM (Juha Sipilä) was here recently, his car went by me when I was going home. That is a pretty easy name however I am guessing he managed to bungle it.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts

No work and all play.
Maybe he is frightened of the formation of bloody Christmas trees waiting for him? Imagine, every day, walking downstairs after a morning of angry twitter postings to see this waiting for you.

(from that hell hole called "yahoo")

Status
Not open for further replies.