I just saw this second life viewer ad on fb

Ces

I tried with an alt - it is like a colorful Radegast viewer. I was hoping it was more like the web viewer we had years ago. That was really good (I can´t remember the name right now). But they are starting, I read they have plans for 3d view. but as it is, it's like an SL Whatsapp. The good point is that you can manage stuff from your inventory without having to log in to a normal viewer.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
That looks interesting, but I'll wait until they actually appear on the list of approved viewers before I hand over my SL username and password to their website.
Same. They want too much info before you can even see what they're about. Not even screenshots.

• 1Like
Reactions: Ces

Cristiano

Full Frontal Nerdity
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
I have spent some time using SpeedLight, and joined their Patreon on the gold level to have full access and support the project. It certainly has a lot of potential. I use it already to be able to chat with people in SL while I'm working and I don't want to have the full client open. I love the ability to see and manage my inventory (though it needs more sorting/filtering options and more functionality), and even to be able to see and talk in local chat where I'm logged in (it would be nice if I could not be in SL to be able to pull SpeedLight up in a browser on my ipad or computer and still be able to talk to people at a location). It's not a full viewer right now, but I don't really need that. I just want to be able to connect with people in SL without always having to use the full client, and it works beautifully for that. I look forward to seeing it develop more.

JustSaying

Latest updates on the new web browser viewer SpeedLight

We welcome you to come and see the latest updates to Speedlight
3D view has been updated and is now available with the FREE subscription

Great new features added:
• Offer and accept teleport requests with notifications
• Offer and accept friendship requests with notifications
• Parcel management
• You can now click and choose on avatar's name in 3D View and see their profile with all options available.
• The “teleport to” function in the summary page has now been made more mobile friendly.
• “Teleport home” button has been added in the avatars profile page
• Increased security measures when sending L$ to other avatars. Including a confirmation box when sending L$

Speedlight given the green light on the app store

SpeedLight on the App Store
Try SpeedLight now for free
SpeedLight viewer