I just realized, they've doubled the length of the Kessel Run.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
With the new Linden Homes sims joining the Korean continent to the main continent, you can now fly from the south of the former to the north of the atoll. This more than doubles the length of the Kessel Run.

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Beh, I can do it in 11.9 parsecs.

Khamon

Irish Harper
SL Rez
Joined SLU
You rock but I can do it in 11.63 textures.

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
Oh sure, 1024 ones I bet.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Important question: is the whole route water-navigable? Because if it is I might just have to get me a new boat.

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Pretty sure it isn't, there's the horrible-semi-estate experiment on the east of the main continent and the bit east of the the snow sims where the land just ends.

Don't even know if all the Southern continent shoreline is navigable. There's some sims that run land pretty close to the edge.

You can get from the gulf to the main continent, but then there's a portage of a few sims to the inland waterways on the main continent.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
Important question: is the whole route water-navigable? Because if it is I might just have to get me a new boat.
Pretty sure it isn't, there's the horrible-semi-estate experiment on the east of the main continent and the bit east of the the snow sims where the land just ends.

Don't even know if all the Southern continent shoreline is navigable. There's some sims that run land pretty close to the edge.

You can get from the gulf to the main continent, but then there's a portage of a few sims to the inland waterways on the main continent.

quoting myself here: What's sad is, even though you'll be able to sail from the south coast of Sansara to Jeogeot, you won't be able to go from Jeogeot to Bay City or even Heterocera because there is no inlet into the interior waters of Sansara on the South coast. They could do it if they added some more water regions from Omoo, up to Bleaberry Tarn in the Northeast. Or a similar waterway up the southwest side past the snow regions to Nonantoia (if that one river in the snow regions is navigable) or further up to about Keltham. And they would have to add regions, the existing navigable coast line is either too narrow or nonexistent.

As I later discovered, that river in Nonantoia is not navigable, the southern waters are at a higher water level, so they'd have to add more water regions up to Keltham. If they were to do that, THEN you WOULD be able to boat all the way up and into Heterocera.