I am reaching out to any who don't identify as Cisgender...

Worthless Whore

This girl is worthless
Personally I do identify as cisgender. However, a close friend of mine who was trans recently committed suicide. So I want anyone reading this who doesn't identify as cisgender to know that I SEE you. I ACKNOWLEDGE you. I RESPECT WHO YOU ARE.

You are beautiful exactly the way you are and FUCK anyone who says otherwise.

I may not know you personally, but you MATTER to me. BE who you are. LOVE who you are. Because I most CERTAINLY do.

YOU MATTER.

Last edited:

Clara D.

FOR PRESIDENT 2020!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Last edited:

Worthless Whore

This girl is worthless

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
Personally I do identify as cisgender. However, a close friend of mine who was trans recently committed suicide. So I want anyone reading this who doesn't identify as cisgender to know that I SEE you. I ACKNOWLEDGE you. I RESPECT WHO YOU ARE.

You are beautiful exactly the way you are and FUCK anyone who says otherwise.

I may not know you personally, but you MATTER to me. BE who you are. LOVE who you are. Because I most CERTAINLY do.

YOU MATTER.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have no words to say. I am sad and angry that we live in a society and culture where people who are not cisgender are stigmatized to such a point where they feel suicide is even an option. And I am angry that we have a current government that is perfectly okay with that. We need to fix this, and we need to fix this now! I have a sister who is trans, so this touches me personally. And I know she would thank you for those words.

Bea McMahon

Sister Jazz
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
My sincere condolences for your loss. Gender identity is so complicated, it can be hard for folks to understand. I struggled for quite a while to understand my own. I'm in a pretty good place with it, finally. Thank all the powers for SL, which helped me - still helps me - with my non-binary self.

Worthless Whore

This girl is worthless
"this song is so special to us... the different stories and perspectives that have emerged from it... the feeling of nostalgia and new beginnings. this song hit us in a different way. since the very beginning, we’ve believed that being honest is the most important lesson you can learn. life is a process and nothing can truly be perfected in a day. but maybe today, we’ll start being a little more honest with ourselves. there’s something in that saying “you are the only you. you are the best you. you will always be the second best anyone else.” it’s true. there is only one of you- and you have every right to own that. do whatever it takes to be the best version of yourself because there is no love like the love you feel when you finally realize the wonder you’re capable of. when you look in the mirror and finally tell yourself that you are better today than you were yesterday. you are deserving of love, but even more so, you deserve to love yourself. we’ve all got a little royalty stirring within us. so show the world that you mean business. to all of our queens n kings of the night. we love you. yours always, hey violet "

Free

Kamilah is stalking me
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts
I'm a third-rate cheese grater.