Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Stream of Consciousness by Pancake

Those are some big red glasses that lady is wearing. She is so well spoken, I like her, can’t concentrate because of glasses. What is this guy on about? Middle aged white women in Ohio? Who polls middle aged white women in Ohio? Ugh, I need to change the channel. Matrix, seen it. Didn’t love it. Weird that I never hear people talk about not loving the Matrix. Oh! Real Housewives. Meh, rerun. I should ask my friends if they watch Housewives. Ten years I’ve never asked anyone weird. Oh Free posted a video. She always had good shit I’ve never heard before. What else is on? Expedition Unknown. I love this show. Actually I love Josh Gates. I think we’d be great friends. I should reach out to him, not in a creepy stalker way, just in a hey I’m cool too we should be friends kinda way. Oh Kam posted a video. Wonder when Kam is coming to town again. That restaurant we went to last time was cool. I’m hungry. Salty? Yes I think salty. Why don’t I have better shit in my cupboards. Microwave popcorn Nah. Dill pickle sunflower seeds, score. Is my tap dripping. Fuck! Now I’m going to hear this all night. Who is this chick on Expedition Unknown and why is talking to him? What else is on. Oh wow True Blood. Haven’t seen that in ages. Is that... what the fuck.. is this a super long eyebrow hair. What is this? Did it grow overnight or fall from my head. I’m pulling it. Where are my tweezers.

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

/me starts flipping through her phone

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There are a LOT of "819 Things to Do When You're Bored" type of videos on Youtube. Almost like it's a genre.

Looking through them to find one to post...ugh. I don't want to do any of the stuff they suggest!

I think I'll keep looking through them...

• 1Like
Reactions: Pancake

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
AM WE DIS BORED?

• 1lolwut?

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
The one good thing about dying from boredom: No one will believe it.

• 1LOL

Noodles

Queen of Ramen
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts

Sometimes I run this on repeat.

• 1Thanks

Govi

feral ballerina
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Just watched the Patience video by Guns and Roses. Remember that? Holy fuck Axl looks like a baby in some of those shots, younger looking than my son. I wonder how old he was?

Also Rieson might be the perfect treat. Individually wrapped for portion control. They take a long time to eat, and so full of flavour one is often enough. I mean, the same could be said of oranges I suppose but who would?

Hmm. Green Day? Ooof September Ends, can’t do this tonight. What am I watching anyway? A retro music channel? Wasn’t I watching something on Netflix? I must have forgotten to acknowledge the “Are you still there” button.

Is this the weekend we’re supposed to change our clocjs

• 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Isabeau

Merdeuse
What is Rieson? I looked it up and nothing...

Can’t find my button cell batteries. I buy some, put away the extras, then buy more because I can’t remember where I placed them, then I lose those... how many days of our lives are spent looking for things?

yay! I found my tiny scissors while looking for batteries! why did I need those the other day? Can’t remember.