How do I keep from shedding on my keyboard?

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
Frequent brushings and using a furminator does wonders. However those do not prevent your cat from walking over your keyboard and managing to get tiny cat litter particles under the keys >.<

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Frequent brushings and using a furminator does wonders. However those do not prevent your cat from walking over your keyboard and managing to get tiny cat litter particles under the keys >.<
I already brush the little asshole a dozen times a day. And comb. And scritchy goodnesses. :cool:

You were the last person I thought would take this thread seriously. :eek:

Myficals

Nein!
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
Have you considered shaving them? It's a very "in" look.

• 1ROFL
Reactions: WolfEyes

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
I was at one of the big box hardware stores with RL Husbando, shopping for vacuum cleaners. (So sexy.) One of them had a pet hair attachment, but per my husband, "I don't think ours would sit still for that."
You might be surprised. We once had a sweet lil black kitty name of Isis that would come running when we fired up the vacuum cleaner or the blow dryer. I’ll never forget the first time when Mrs. Tigar yells “Babe come here! You gotta see this!”
So I do, and she’s vacuuming the cat, who is on her back and squirming around and loving it.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
I have, but not have yet tried out yet, what my daughter scornfully refers to as a keyboard condom, i.e. a thin silicon overlay that covers all the keys. If nothing else works for you, perhaps this would.