How do I keep from shedding on my keyboard?

WolfEyes

Sep 20, 2018
It just looked so lonesome in here without any threads.

And my cat does shed on my keyboard. :rolleyes:

Oh and Cris, I just got a message that I have to wait 72 seconds before I can post this thread. Might want to shorten that up a bit. ;)

• Like Like 2
  • ROFL ROFL 1
  • Rainbow 🌈 Rainbow 🌈 1
  • Thanks Thanks 1
  • Show all

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
Sep 20, 2018
20 Minutes into the future
SL Rez
Frequent brushings and using a furminator does wonders. However those do not prevent your cat from walking over your keyboard and managing to get tiny cat litter particles under the keys >.<

WolfEyes

Sep 20, 2018
Frequent brushings and using a furminator does wonders. However those do not prevent your cat from walking over your keyboard and managing to get tiny cat litter particles under the keys >.<
I already brush the little asshole a dozen times a day. And comb. And scritchy goodnesses. :cool:

You were the last person I thought would take this thread seriously. :eek:

Tigar

🐯has been known to sip Tabasco from the bottle🐯
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 21, 2018
Avery Island
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts
Sep 21, 2018
I was at one of the big box hardware stores with RL Husbando, shopping for vacuum cleaners. (So sexy.) One of them had a pet hair attachment, but per my husband, "I don't think ours would sit still for that."

Sep 19, 2018
a sunburnt country
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Feb 2010
SLU Posts
Have you considered shaving them? It's a very "in" look.

Tigar

🐯has been known to sip Tabasco from the bottle🐯
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 21, 2018
Avery Island
SL Rez
Joined SLU
🌟not on file
SLU Posts
I was at one of the big box hardware stores with RL Husbando, shopping for vacuum cleaners. (So sexy.) One of them had a pet hair attachment, but per my husband, "I don't think ours would sit still for that."
You might be surprised. We once had a sweet lil black kitty name of Isis that would come running when we fired up the vacuum cleaner or the blow dryer. I’ll never forget the first time when Mrs. Tigar yells “Babe come here! You gotta see this!”
So I do, and she’s vacuuming the cat, who is on her back and squirming around and loving it.

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
Sep 20, 2018
Ring Of Fire
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
I have, but not have yet tried out yet, what my daughter scornfully refers to as a keyboard condom, i.e. a thin silicon overlay that covers all the keys. If nothing else works for you, perhaps this would.