How COVID-19 is affecting society

Isabeau

Merdeuse
They’re playing by the rules but no masks? Am I missing something?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I had to go to the doctor this morning [NP but, he's my primary care and really good]; did the covid questions, asked if had vaccines, yes...

Sitting waiting and someone else comes in, older white dude, and when asked, 'No, there are so many stories about them....' and then another 'no' to vaccine, do I have to wear a mask, I don't have one. He took a long time to get it on, but whatevers.

But seriously, I had to bite my tongue not to say 'So, a bit of a side effect is worse then dying from this?' Heck, guys, could have said 'So, you'd rather be infertile?'

Sorry, snarky when I feel bad, and well, turns out I've got Fribro, so that's most of the time [which is why I had to go.... always feel bad anymore]

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Also, owner believes COVID deaths are a lie, etc. Long, predictable thread here:

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A prominent Norwegian conspiracy theorist, who touted conspiracies about the coronavirus online, has died of the virus, according to multiple reports.

Hans Kristian Gaarder, 60, died on April 6, according to Insider. He was reportedly not tested for the coronavirus and hid his symptoms for several weeks before dying.
Gaarder allegedly threw two illegal house parties—one on March 26 and another on March 27. It is said that more than a dozen people who attended the gatherings have since tested positive for the coronavirus.