How COVID-19 is affecting society

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
But I think that they should leave these people a choice to visit with a mask if they want to. It is their live in the end and it has to be livable as much as possible.
Is only sitting at home watching from behind a window for the rest of ones live, really worth living?

• 1lolwut?
Reactions: Clara D.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
But I think that they should leave these people a choice to visit with a mask if they want to. It is their live in the end and it has to be livable as much as possible.
Is only sitting at home watching from behind a window for the rest of ones live, really worth living?
Masks work the other way around, they keep your sneezes to yourself. Vulnerable people rely on others to take steps and we've seen that there are enough people in the world who will not take steps to protect vulnerable persons at all without the threat of the law hanging over their head. Sometimes the worst of those elements will have truck rallies.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I'm glad I don't want to go to the Smithsonian again (I went when I eat in my teens). Even if I wouldn't get more than a cold, I just don't like their attitude.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Geeze sid, after two years you're still confused about masks?

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
There are a lot of things listed on the CDC'S website as naming one me likely to get very sick from COVID 19, including depression -- better ask my therapist about that one.
So that's a lot of people who can't /shouldn't go to the Smithsonian, including relatives of people with these conditions. Have they thought this one through?

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts