How COVID-19 is affecting society

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
I think it has been mentioned before, but Trump's main business is hotels, golf resorts, and office buildings. Nearly all of them are shut down. He's going broke (again). That's why he wants stuff to re-open, body count be damned.
If only he'd sold it all and invested in a peanut farm.

Govi

feral ballerina
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
A Russian friend told me this joke (this was while Brezhnev was still leading the Soviet Union):

Stalin, Khrushchev, and Brezhnev are all riding a train together. The train slowly comes to a halt and sits until finally Stalin says, "I know how to deal with this, let me handle it." He leaves the compartment and shortly after, all the train's crew are taken out and shot and a new crew is brought in. Still, the train does not move. Khrushchev says, "That didn't work. Let me handle it." He orders the crew to be rehabilitated and the crew returns after a while to their duties. Still, the train does not move. Brezhnev finally rises and says to the other two, "Comrades, I have the solution. Let us pretend that the train is moving."

Trump is now saying: "Let us pretend that we are defeating the coronavirus. Pay no attention to all those dead and dying people behind my beautiful curtain of lies."

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
Certainly that, but also he rightly believes that COVID will negatively affect his election chances, therefore COVID must be lied/propagandized into non-existence. His believers believe everything he says, so if he keeps them fooled all the time and gets no desertions in the states he won before, he'll be re-elected.
Nice planning, now if only SARS-Covid-19 cared wether someone believed in it or not ...

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez
He has diabetis and is a health risk, if there is a God he will take this bad grape out soon, for:

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit." John15:1-2

Sid

My blood type is Dark Roast Positive.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yes
I had a phone consult with my GP this week about a non corona related matter, and he urged me to be very careful because of being a diabetic.
He has a corona patient with diabetes at the moment and that patient is going trough a hell. 😢

So yeah, diabetes can be a serious a health risk combined with the corona virus already.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
He has diabetis and is a health risk, if there is a God he will take this bad grape out soon, for:

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit." John15:1-2
I had to watch it twice to be sure, but I'm pretty certain that's a parody account.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts