How COVID-19 is affecting society

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
>> "Boris Johnson and his ministers chose to ignore scientists and outsource their Covid response to big private companies"

If only Trump had done something that capitalistic!!!

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
During a briefing at the White House on Wednesday, Trump attempted to paint a rosy picture of COVID-19 cases in the country by suggesting that if “you take the blue states out” of the equation, the U.S. wouldn’t be experiencing an alarming death toll rate from the novel coronavirus compared to other countries.

“If you take the blue states out, we’re at at a level that I don’t think anybody in the world would be at,” Trump said. “We’re really at a very low level, but some of the states —they were blue states, and blue-state management.”

After Trump singled out Democratic-led states for the country’s increasing COVID-19 fatality rate, without providing specific evidence to support his assertion, he went on to further rail against blue states for not easing up on coronavirus-related restrictions sooner

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
The "No Lives Matter" President.

Imagine a President saying, "Most of the deaths from 9/11 were those Democratic New Yorkers. If you take those out it wasn't so bad." or "The Civil War death toll is practically cut in half of you take the Union deaths out."

As if you could "take out" a single death by this disease because it's politically expedient for you. He's a monster wearing a human face.

The most recent data, through Tuesday, indicates that about 53 percent of deaths have occurred in blue states—meaning that 47 percent have occurred in red ones.

Fionalein

an old grumpy cat
SL Rez

"end of October" is about 5 weeks away. Unless they have a magic vaccine in the wings, THIS IS BULLSHIT.
Same BS as the troops - I bet they will just administer flu shots. Not having the flu on top is alegedly improving your CoViD19 survival chance... then again I am not sure he even wants to cover up the lie.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

McCarthy isn't interested in vaccines, to my mind. He knows Trump is what he is, and that his job is to humour him and try to keep him calm, and to demonstrate his complete submission to Trump at all times, which he's doing with a very carefully phrased answer.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

"end of October" is about 5 weeks away. Unless they have a magic vaccine in the wings, THIS IS BULLSHIT.
All I know is, I have no plans to be first in line for this vaccine, if it even materializes, that has obviously been rushed through the process to benefit Trump.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts