House Formally Launches Impeachment Inquiry

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
This letter is a very obvious demonstration of Donald Trump’s severe mental compromise. His assertions should alarm not only those who believe that a president of the United States and a commander-in-chief of the world’s most powerful military should be mentally sound, but also those who are concerned about the potential implications of such a compromised individual bringing out pathological elements in his supporters and in society in general. I have been following and interpreting Donald Trump’s tweets as a public service, since merely reading them “gaslights” you and reforms your thoughts in unhealthy ways. Without arming yourself with the right interpretation, you end up playing into the hands of pathology and helping it — even if you do not fully believe it. This is because of a common phenomenon that happens when you are continually exposed to a severely compromised person without appropriate intervention. You start taking on the person’s symptoms in a phenomenon called “shared psychosis.”
Shrinks on Trump's letter: A study in "the psychotic mind" at work

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts

Bartholomew Gallacher

SL Rez
Monster mustache is ready to testify in Trump's impeachment trial: "I have concluded that, if the Senate issues a subpoena for my testimony, I am prepared to testify." Before he was unwilling to do so and abided to a White House directive.

• 2Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Monster mustache is ready to testify in Trump's impeachment trial: "I have concluded that, if the Senate issues a subpoena for my testimony, I am prepared to testify." Before he was unwilling to do so and abided to a White House directive.

It's pretty much a moot point. Senate's not going to call any witnesses; if they do, they're not going to call anyone who has incriminating testimony against Trump.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

“The government has been using Bibles lined with asbestos since Andrew Jackson was sworn in to office. But I’ve never seen a flame-retardant Bible go up like that. I estimate that Bible reached almost 2000 degrees centigrade, a temperature that would melt titanium,” said Dr. Henry Lee, a material scientist at Georgetown University. “This Bible should’ve been able to survive re-entry into Earth’s atmosphere with nothing more than a slight singe, but it just wasn’t robust enough to survive U.S. politics.”

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I just had to roll my eyes at some R complaining the articles were less thick than for Clinton. Everyone knows the most important factor in a book review is how many pages it took.

Especially since I am guessing a lot of things could just refer to documents the senate already had.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Arilynn

The Senate rules for the impeachment hinder democracy. They also prevent live-streaming raids on of the candy desks or milk consumption. :bawl:

• 1Hug
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Pamela

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Adam Schiff is a national treasure, our Lincoln, our Washington. He speaks completely extemporaneously and from the heart. Which makes it even more shocking that the Trumpists remain impervious to appeals to save the country.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
They also prevent live-streaming raids on of the candy desks or milk consumption. :bawl:
Also, all bathroom breaks are monitored.