House Formally Launches Impeachment Inquiry

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
Those lawmakers are said to feel “blindsided” by the account, in part because it makes them look really bad for sticking with Trump.
"I didn't expect I'd eat my OWN face!" sobbed legislator and member of the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts
"I didn't expect I'd eat my OWN face!" sobbed legislator and member of the Leopards Eating People's Faces Party.
That response assumes they have the slightest sense of shame, the tiniest modicum of respect for the truth, or any kind of creed other than "the ends justify the means." I have yet to see any evidence to the contrary. This is just another day they have to put up with the unwashed who are below their station and dare to stand in their way.

Romana

SL Rez
>> If a president does something which he believes will help him get elected in the public interest

>> will help him get elected in the public interest

>> public interest

Saywhatthefucknao?
Well of course a narcissist world think having him in charge is in the public interest. "L'état, c'est moi." But that doesn't make it right. That's like saying any murderer who believed the world would be better off without his victims is innocent.

Interesting take on his statement here, too:
And of course more on the same hashtag.