Help Needed With New Market Section

Count Burks

The image width allowance is too narrow. I prefer it when a forum does not restrict size of images or resizes them resulting in quality loss.
You can also provide an input for prims per parcel next to the amount of metres for the land size.

Also the icons for each listing are not really needed. Just text should be sufficient.

Count Burks

Cristiano

Cosmos Betraying Fiend
Admin
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Nov 2003
SLU Posts
The image width allowance is too narrow. I prefer it when a forum does not restrict size of images or resizes them resulting in quality loss.
You can also provide an input for prims per parcel next to the amount of metres for the land size.

Also the icons for each listing are not really needed. Just text should be sufficient.
The image scaling is necessary for a responsive forum. When the image is scaled, it can be clicked on to view full size.

I'll add a field for prims.

Persephone Meads

SL Rez
Just did a product listing, for a mesh-bodies update of a previously-released product.

It would be nice to have a ticky box for Wearable and one for Rezzable. Perhaps there may be categories/subcategories like in the old forum for Clothing, etc. and the ability to do a targeted search for just Clothing from Business-Name . . . ? I used that a LOT since I tended to use a lot of boilerplate for New Product Listings on the old forum, so I wouldn't need to re-type stuff all the time. (If there's a way to do that now, let me know -- I'm somewhat forum-challenged ATM . . . )